2016 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

114th. $355K in earnings. Haha :bulgy-eyes:

6th after the first week. It's a start!

43rd, Haas let me down but I'm starting better than last year!

45th:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

113th place. Not as good as my start in the top 20 last year. 11, 11, 18, 64 and a bunch of MCs.

22nd place so at least I didn't play myself out of it already. Only had 2 or 8 guys break par today. Way to finish boys!

Crap, just realized I forgot to set my team this weekend

Sitting in 11th place. On to next week

Not a bad start...

1, 2, 3, 5, 18, 18 (MCx4)

It's a long season though. I'll have to screenshot this one for posterity :)

Not a bad start...

1, 2, 3, 5, 18, 18 (MCx4)

It's a long season though. I'll have to screenshot this one for posterity :)

I checked your lineup and realized I have no idea what I'm doing, haha!

38th after week one. Not bad, not great.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm happy with a 10th place start! It's all downhill from here...

My guys stunk it up on today. Sitting in 69th.

I checked your lineup and realized I have no idea what I'm doing, haha!
Solid lineup, only suspect players are Haas and Jordan, only due to over price imo. Other than that it was good.

Solid lineup, only suspect players are Haas and Jordan, only due to over price imo. Other than that it was good.

I thought Haas was good value this week personally

outside top 150 in averaged proximity 125-175 which was the key yardages for the course(averaged proximity means rank on 125-150 and 150-175 averaged
outside top 150 birdie or better average 125-175
Outside top 100 sgp, 3 putt avoidance, good drives,
48th before week in money per event
outside 50th total driving, SGT2G

I didn't weight all those stats the same but they were the key ones for this course that combined the 220k salary Haas had makes him a poor choice imo

That said going forward with the fact he used a new putter grip and change in hand position I will weight his putting from this week much more than the putting for his last 20 events.

Wasn't saying that to be a dick or anything but I feel like I put in a decent amount of work to break down each week. After all Daily Fantasy golf paid for 80% of my green fees from 2015

77th. Thanks everyone who didn't set a lineup.

I Did so bad lol. good thing were not betting money on this lol. 116th place. on to the next one.

Now to look at my lineup I somehow didn't notice Danny Willet at 20k. That was a mistake that should have been punishable by death.

Awesome start this year. 94th position. I cant believe there are people behind me. My picks were shocking.

34th for me with a 2nd and a 7th

26th after week 1, not a bad start. Hopefully I can stay competitive this year, last year I couldn't crack 100th place.

88th place after week one. Time to move up! Hopefully I'll pick better this week!

Back