Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't get it. While it looks cool, it only comes in s grind. That would only allow for one spot (50) for me. I love the w in 54 and pm in 58 too much

I'm not sure I get it either. Shamrocks are cool I guess. Just figured I would ask why the draw to them so much.

Bettinardi BB1 or BB32. Depends on which one rolls better (depending on what Golfsmith has in stock on Friday and my trade-in's).

Also contemplating tour grind wedges ... maybe FG Tour TC, or the PMP wedges.

Last edited:
Pondering Hogan PTx and the possibility for different shafts in my CFs. Also thinking about a custom Betti, still QB6 shape or even one of the INOVAI models.

I really want a White Hot RX #2.

Also, pondering hard a new stand bag still, especially since the straps on mine broke. Cally is sending me new straps though, but I think they misunderstood what I was talking about breaking when I contacted them.

I've been pondering the Titleist Aquadry bag for sometime. Hard to get away from the THP staffer.
I really want a White Hot RX #2.

Also, pondering hard a new stand bag still, especially since the straps on mine broke. Cally is sending me new straps though, but I think they misunderstood what I was talking about breaking when I contacted them.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I've been pondering the Titleist Aquadry bag for sometime. Hard to get away from the THP staffer.

Their color schemes are sick. This one in Particular!!...

95007e69d5bf35f185ec2b842dd5d8c2.jpg

Mine is beat to hell, but years on it of club reviewing will do that, so it sits next to my THPMC and #TheGrandaddy bag on display proudly.

I love my Cally Aquadry, but its time to move to a different divider setup.

White Hot RX #7.... finally had one in my hand on the weekend, and all I could think was "I wish it was counterbalanced like my Tank Cruiser".

It looks so good though. I really want one.

White Hot RX #7.... finally had one in my hand on the weekend, and all I could think was "I wish it was counterbalanced like my Tank Cruiser".

It looks so good though. I really want one.
Lamkin Sink grip or SS Pistol GT 2.0 w/ counter balance.

I have two of them, the SQD and the RND, both 13".

That's right I thought you were looking for one. I would have sent it you way.

Callaway Apex 4 hybrid. I hit a demo at the club today and loved the weight/feel. I hit it long with a slight fade but it had a stiff shaft and I need a regular. Big time ponder on this one right now!

2016 Big Bertha Staff Stand Bag. I love how the '15 one looks but the more red/less white is growing on me. If I had a box to ship my bag in I think I would already have it listed for sale

a buddy had a flatso 1.0 on his putter. felt really good. hmmmmm

other than that, still pondering a switch in iron shafts. i think i need some new shoes too.

2016 Big Bertha Staff Stand Bag. I love how the '15 one looks but the more red/less white is growing on me. If I had a box to ship my bag in I think I would already have it listed for sale

Order direct from callaway and when they drop ship one to you, keep the box for your sale later. Ignore this if you already thought of that.

Order direct from callaway and when they drop ship one to you, keep the box for your sale later. Ignore this if you already thought of that.

Lol I would be using the funds of my current bag to buy the new bag or else I would have already had it

Pondering paying my fitter about $300 to pull my current iron shafts, install UST Mamiya Recoil shafts, install grips.

Probably seems like a no brainer to some, but the fact that I just got fit for these clubs a couple months ago (and the cost) is slowing me down.

One thought I had is to ask my fitter to just swap out my 4i. Hit some balls before and after and see what we think. Then go from there.

Other ponders still on my mind are MD3 58* or 60* and Apex 3h (but hybrid purchase stalled a bit while I figure out if the Recoil shaft change leads to different distances).

#FirstWorldProblems :D

Low spin shafts...

Pondering paying my fitter about $300 to pull my current iron shafts, install UST Mamiya Recoil shafts, install grips.

Probably seems like a no brainer to some, but the fact that I just got fit for these clubs a couple months ago (and the cost) is slowing me down.

One thought I had is to ask my fitter to just swap out my 4i. Hit some balls before and after and see what we think. Then go from there.

Other ponders still on my mind are MD3 58* or 60* and Apex 3h (but hybrid purchase stalled a bit while I figure out if the Recoil shaft change leads to different distances).

#FirstWorldProblems :D

I can strongly support graphite iron shaft ponders after getting a set with Steelfiber i95's. The feel is worlds away from steel, it really is.

#enabler :alien:

I can strongly support graphite iron shaft ponders after getting a set with Steelfiber i95's. The feel is worlds away from steel, it really is.

#enabler :alien:

I need all the enabling I can get or other good ideas. I wish it was easy (and reasonably priced) to acquire a few CF16 heads so I could just hit them side by side for a few weeks and then make a well informed decision.

Good news is I already have the Recoils thanks to the Shaft Spectacular last month. I have enough Recoils to cover 4i-9i and 3 wedges IIRC.

Just curious...anyone have experience with the fourteen RM-21 wedge?

Just curious...anyone have experience with the fourteen RM-21 wedge?
I've only hit a few of the fourteen brand (no wedges) irons and I found them to be not as soft as some of the other jdm forgings

I've only hit a few of the fourteen brand (no wedges) irons and I found them to be not as soft as some of the other jdm forgings
2nd this I was not a fan of the wedges I tried and the grind on it however that was a few releases ago now.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back