True Temper Tour - What would you want to see/demo?

I really want to try the Project X LZ irons and Hzrdus shafts! I am a big fan for True Temper/Project X and I feel I will use them for a long time!

I would really just like to learn about shafts. I've learned a bunch through the THP Radio & TV but to get to ask the stupid questions that will inevitably pop into my head when they are explaining things would be awesome. I wouldn't mind getting to hit a few and figure out what is best for me as well.

You'll get the ChumpFries memorial seat.

so the sanction is lifted? wardy and i can get in???

if true temper and project x are all available together, i would want to try lz steel shafts and hzrdus red. if only true temper, i'd like to try some tour issue shafts to see if there's any consistency to be gained over non tour issue.

The AMTs are my dream shafts. I struggle with lighter shafts in the short irons, but would love some lighter shafts in the mid/long irons. They'd be my #1.

if you like the standard s300 you will really enjoy these. I haven't hot them in 5i yet but they feel great in the 6&7i.

For me it would be the education factor. I really don't know much about shafts, how or why etc. I want to learn and I want the best people in the business to teach me! AMT, Project X steel, and Rifle shafts interest me.

I'm in this boat also. The only thing I know is the shaft is between the club head and the grip. :alien2: I know I'm swinging TT shafts in my X-22's.

HZRDUS and Project X LZ Iron Shafts. I'm doing a full bag fitting in Winter 2017 and changing out all my gear (accept putters). Would love to go full TT in the bag for shafts. (Putters all have TT shafts)

so the sanction is lifted? wardy and i can get in???

if true temper and project x are all available together, i would want to try lz steel shafts and hzrdus red. if only true temper, i'd like to try some tour issue shafts to see if there's any consistency to be gained over non tour issue.

Ward came up for parole and the system failed us and he is back on the street.

You just got put into gen. pop.

these walls are funny. first you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. enough time passes, you get so you depend on 'em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#MwardWasHere

if you like the standard s300 you will really enjoy these. I haven't hot them in 5i yet but they feel great in the 6&7i.

I took a few swings in the AP2 and was a fan. Not my favorite head but liked the feel overall.

I want to see what I would be fit for, have them plugged in and not have to deal with the crazy stuff that's in my head about proper shafts. I'm sure #1 shaft in golf is more than adequate for my foolish swing haha. Adam Scott seems to like what he's seeing! $$$ and mo $$$$

The DG Pros feel great, now to find out where my swing went on vacation so I can get the goodness out of them. Maybe tomorrow it will make an appearance.

Back