BB Hybrid vs X2Hot pro hybrid

lopsta5

Reaction score
Handicap
Im just wondering if anyone has hit these hybrids against each other? What are your thoughts and which one is better?

I have an x2hot but have found a BB one for a good price but have never tried/seen them and also never used the UST shaft in them.

x2 hot pro and BB hybrid couldn't be much more different. BB has a much larger footprint and adjustable hosel. x2hot has a more players look. Both were incredibly long for me but I preferred the x2hot pro. If it met the gaps in my bag, I'd still game one.

I hit both and currently game the Big Bertha. Tpluff is correct, two very different clubs. Both are long, BB is more forgiving and the ability to set it a degree strong helped the gapping at the top of my bag...

Dax

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BB for sure. Not even close in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very different clubs. What are you looking for that the X2hot doesn't provide?

Very different clubs. What are you looking for that the X2hot doesn't provide?

I was just thinking that its newer it could be better. And also the adjustability. The x2hot is a great hybrid though.

BB for sure. Not even close in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not for everyone. I couldn't get used to the larger profile of the BB and hit a lot of terrible shots with it. I found the XR Pro, liked the smaller shape and have hit it vastly better.

The BB will launch higher but it just wasn't for me. I know a few others that have had great success with it. Theres not a huge gap in the technologies, so better might be debatable. Its more about which one suits the user IMO.

Back