Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fantastic out of the bunker.

That's exactly why I'm pondering the move and all the extra grooves and high toe. I live out there with my higher lofted wedges.

That's exactly why I'm pondering the move and all the extra grooves and high toe. I live out there with my higher lofted wedges.

When a wedge is opened up out of he bunker, I think most live out there. It has helped me a ton.

When a wedge is opened up out of he bunker, I think most live out there. It has helped me a ton.

Thanks for confirming my thoughts on this one JB, I looked for one locally yesterday to test out but couldn't find one. I think I'll just head to CPO or the Bay to find one.

After my third consecutive round struggling out of the green side bunkers, I'm thinking I need to bring the PM grind back. MD3 s grind just isn't working to well right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree this wedge is great!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Pondering a new 4 wood just have no clue what to purchase. I have hit a few but not ready to pick one but Callaway is next on the demo list

I've all but bought a Piretti Cottonwood II Rev 2.0. Will be shocked if I don't buy one within the next 24 hours.

F6+ Driver head in grey and green.

A F6 Fwy, hit Mburnhams and it is a hell of a club off the deck.

Cobra F6 Baffler
Callaway Apex 4 hybrid
Odyssey 6M
Left handed clubs for my son.

there are a couple of posts in the marketplace that are really testing me right now. Dont know if I can resist those deals.

there are a couple of posts in the marketplace that are really testing me right now. Dont know if I can resist those deals.
Dont resists. Just do.

Callaway XR16 or XR16 pro...stuck between the two mainly because of the shaft length.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Callaway XR16 or XR16 pro...stuck between the two mainly because of the shaft length.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just order the one you like to the playing length you're comfortable with. That's what I did with the shaft in my XR 16

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tempted by a Byron at the moment.

Mizuno MP25, Titleist AP2 or 716CB or some new shafts for my current sticks and Hzdrus yellow for my driver. Are at the top of the ponder list.

Scotty Cameron Newport M2

Just some wedges. Don't have my mind set on a particular set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back