THP visits Callaway

Scotty G!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoo Hooo! These threads always lead to really good stuff!

And on to the winner take all #Cup

Really excited to hear more about the cup.

Really excited to hear more about the cup.

Yes. This one really deserves more air time. It is a big one ( a major in my book). I'm really anxious to hear how qualifying for the event will be done.

Let's get some in hand photos of the subzero!

#Cut, Gauntlet, and Grandaddy talk. All good things in my book.

Just woke up from migraine meds...did I hear my name announced for the Cup???

This thread is gunna get exciting, can't wait to hear some news.

And the cup details are done...callaway taking it to another level. Details in the next few days

Now JB and Harry with a little sit down interview which everyone will be privy to in the near future.

Now JB and Harry with a little sit down interview which everyone will be privy to in the near future.

Is his new office nice? I know he moved from the marketing area to more posh accommodations.

Is his new office nice? I know he moved from the marketing area to more posh accommodations.
Not sure they are doing the intverview in one of the areas setup with all the sound gear

Man what I would give to be able to tour this place.

Not sure they are doing the intverview in one of the areas setup with all the sound gear

Thanks for responding Mike. Appreciate the time you and JB are putting in

Man what I would give to be able to tour this place.
Was just talking to my wife and telling her how different it is here than any other company

This is more than anyone would have expected, all this anticipation about......can't wait to find out!

Was just talking to my wife and telling her how different it is here than any other company

Based on what we've seen from the past it definitely is. I could just go out and say this is what I hope my next work environment is like. Fun but get the business done!

And there may have been some trash talking during the cup discussion. Sorry chad

Wouldn't expect anything less.

Could we see a renew to the video series of trash talking?

Back