How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Back to zero

Got two today to bring the total to four. Also third round in a row with a chip/putt in off the green always feels good to get those

First birdie of the year today (second round of the year) puts me at…ONE.

I'll take it.

Two in a row here...Yeah.

Right now, NONE. I have at least one every time I play. Got to get that fixed!

I've got 14 rounds this year so far and had at least one birdie on every round. Now that I posted in this thread is will promptly have no birdies next round lol

I've got 14 rounds this year so far and had at least one birdie on every round. Now that I posted in this thread is will promptly have no birdies next round lol

Nice run you have going there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's at 0 for about 10 rounds now. I'm having a lot of birdie opportunities lately, as I'm hitting more GIR than ever, but I just can't get the putts to drop.

I counted for awhile last year, then lost track once my streak stopped and I had to start over. I'll give it a go again this year. 3 for 3 so far.

Eagle today, so I'm at 15.

Just got done with our spring break and out of 11 rounds I believe I posted a birdie in all but 1 (a vicious 82 at TPC Myrtle Beach from 7,100 yards :bulgy-eyes:) but most included several, anywhere from 2 to 4. Feeling good about that right now! Let's hope it keeps up.

OldNorth

I've got birdies in two rounds this past week after a lengthy hiatus. So 2 for now.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I extended it to 4 today, even though I was playing in a scramble I birdied a 155 yard par 3 with the tee shot and first putt. I also won the close up on that hole :thumb:

I made a birdie last time out but it was only 9 holes so can I count that as a half? Haha

Two rounds and 2 birds in each, take me to 17.

Had 3 today, so make it 18 rounds.

Sounds like you're playing pretty well man.
Swing change (getting on plane) has taken with the irons and wedges, all three came on mid irons to inside 3 feet. Ball striking is on fire, long clubs are still hit and miss, having trouble trusting it.

Starting over, streak at 1 now

Current streak 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm one of those who only averages a birdie every 2 or 3 rounds so I better post up my streak while I have one. I'm at 3 rounds after yesterday.

Got 9 holes in after work. Managed 3 birdies to move the streak to 34

Does 1 in a row count?

Sent from my iPhone using Utest

Back