Nike FlyKnit Chukka Review Thread

Initially I wasn't so sure but after seeing Freddie's pair over the weekend they looked great in person

Initially I wasn't so sure but after seeing Freddie's pair over the weekend they looked great in person

Agreed. I thought they looked really good. And comfortable. They are perfect with the length of the Kentwool socks we got.

Yeah, don't believe those will make their way to my closet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

These are starting to grow on me more than the Puma one because it's spikeless

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Freddie pulled the off with shorts at RTJ

I'm not saying they can't be worn with shorts, just it's not a look I don't think I could pull off.

Love 'em. I need to go back and read the first post - not sure if they will make these in wide.

I'm not saying they can't be worn with shorts, just it's not a look I don't think I could pull off.

They aren't very high at all. I wouldn't call them hi-tops or anything. They are about the same height as basketball shoes that you see NBA players or guys at the gym wearing with shorts.

Agreed, I was a little hesitant at first, just based on fabric and the overall look, but seeing freddie rock the crap out of 'em that weekend, I think the blue pair must be mine!!!

Finally got a chance to try on some FlyKnit Nike shoes this weekend, holy cow is that fabric comfortable, I need to find these to try on ASAP!!!

Seeing these today on the Panda paws made me a believer, great looking shoes. I will have some for the summer.

Order the black ones today. Excited to give them a run

Was really impressed when I tried them on this weekend. One word comes to mind was stable. I just felt like I wasn't going anywhere. The material around the ankles was really flexible and actually made for a very comfortable shoe. The most stable part felt around the forefoot. Had a nice snug fit like if it was wrapping my foot. Don't know how that will go over with the wide foot crowd though

freddie rocks these. I could never pull them off and they aren't my style but they can work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

freddie rocks these. I could never pull them off and they aren't my style but they can work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think a lot more people will be able to pull these off as I don't really think they fit in the the hightop category. They're mid top at best IMO. Very athletic look. They came just above my ankle bones. Rory rocked the hell out of them this weekend

I want these so bad. The blacks are calling my name.

Has anybody worn these that has also worn regular Nike flyknit style shoes?

My fiancée loves her flyknit walking shoes making the golf version somewhat tempting. I'm curious how similar they are to the regular shoes.

Broke in the Blue Flyknits today and they are by far the most comfortable golf shoes I have ever sported. I wore them to the course, played and back home. No issues with slippage with the molded soles. They really are a treat to wear.

Broke in the Blue Flyknits today and they are by far the most comfortable golf shoes I have ever sported. I wore them to the course, played and back home. No issues with slippage with the molded soles. They really are a treat to wear.

When did you get the blue ones??

They arrived last Monday. I like them way too much. Absolutely no stress on the hip.

Geez, I ordered my black ones from Golfsmith 3 weeks ago and I'm still waiting on the damn things to ship...

Great to see a solid follow up from you, Freddie. Really looking forward to getting mine and getting them out on the links.

I wore the black for a range session today and have the blue and some shirts and pants in my cart, haven't pulled the trigger yet

Just do It!!!

Back