The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg you guys! I've been selected!! I'm so honored!!

32722f245b122252e10d9312c02c3991.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow I wish I was that lucky!

Working like this is what I'm talking about!!!
dc3c60c1ac7f5119ff568a6fbf21ee3a.jpg

Whenever I log onto the forum and it says "Thank you for logging in" I read it and I hear JBs voice... too much THP Radio for me...

I need to find a vacation spot for our anniversary in June. Want some place quiet and relaxing.

I am sick of Rachel from card services calling me

I am sick of Rachel from card services calling me

Is it the call where there is nothing wrong with your account, they just have a really good offer for you? I get that call every couple of months. I like how they don't say anytype of card, just "your account".

The Official Banter Away Thread

Broke the record high today. Too bad I'm stuck at work.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457470380.983020.jpg

Sitting in this hell hole when I should be golfing.
61806529cc7e709cf168b5b3f9f1ac17.jpg

The worst part is the place smells like rotting eggs now that it's warmer.

I make them go through there whole cue card reading then tell them sorry I am not letting you scam me

Is it the call where there is nothing wrong with your account, they just have a really good offer for you? I get that call every couple of months. I like how they don't say anytype of card, just "your account".

71 degrees in Ohio in March?!?! I'll take it.

The real estate in different areas of the country always fascinates me. I want to be what mikedean441 calls a winterbird (snow bird)

I make them go through there whole cue card reading then tell them sorry I am not letting you scam me

I often lay the phone down and wait for the quiet which tells me they gave up and hung up.

Finally home after a long day of training in the middle of nowhere. North west Ohio may be the most boring place on the planet

Finally home after a long day of training in the middle of nowhere. Ohio may be the most boring place on the planet

Fify....

Finally home after a long day of training in the middle of nowhere. North west Ohio may be the most boring place on the planet
Where were u?

Fostoria. Right by Findlay and Bowling Green

Findlay Ohio has like 8 places and a Holiday Inn Express...haha
The things we do for THP. GG and I spent our anniversary there.

Tortola, BVI.
Stay at Cane Garden Bay, the phone does not get a signal and it is beautiful. Walk out of the Hotel which is small and maybe 50 -100 ft to the beach. I f i can figure out how again I will post a picture of the Beach.

I need to find a vacation spot for our anniversary in June. Want some place quiet and relaxing.

Thankfully i don't have to stay the night out there. I'll drive the hour and a half so I can be home tonight. Back there again tomorrow

Sorry to hear that...
My son took a look at BGSU for football and said no way!

Thankfully i don't have to stay the night out there. I'll drive the hour and a half so I can be home tonight. Back there again tomorrow

They have a Holiday Inn Express with a Big Boy next to it. How do i know? That was our anniversary dinner.

They have a Holiday Inn Express with a Big Boy next to it. How do i know? That was our anniversary dinner.

Oh wow haha no Bob Evans? Or did you only bring flip flops and cut off tee shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back