What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got to post some thoughts on the site! Other than that I had to work!

Scheduled a lesson with my instructor for early next week. Cannot wait to get started working with her again.

Got a chance to hit balls for the first time this year. :banana:

THP Challenge and cleaned the clubs.

Just some THPing and minor equipment pondering, today.

Went to my lesson and worked on some putting afterwards. It was an interesting session and it's been a challenge keeping old habits from creeping up.

Talked to a friend about playing a 2 man tourney on the 19th. :clapp:

Caught up on THP podcasts....Read through THP forums...pondered THP events...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caught up on THP podcasts....Read through THP forums...pondered THP events...

Hope you enjoyed the shows. Which events are you pondering?

Got to show a co worker from a different plant my clubs from #TheGrandaddy. He had followed along on Facebook and Instagram and eventually signed up on THP and followed the live update thread and was in awe of the entire thing so he wanted to see what the clubs looked like in person. So cool seeing his reaction when I opened my trunk

ordered a test drive from bridgestone of j15 driving forged 5- and 7-irons with dg pro s300 and modus 3 tour 120 s flex. i'll hit these against my gamers and see if there's any reason to switch.

THP'd and contemplated the CF16's....

I listened to someone drop names of people I know well, but kept my mouth shut as they kept going. It's was entertaining to me and I THP'd as well

Got to show a co worker from a different plant my clubs from #TheGrandaddy. He had followed along on Facebook and Instagram and eventually signed up on THP and followed the live update thread and was in awe of the entire thing so he wanted to see what the clubs looked like in person. So cool seeing his reaction when I opened my trunk

I took my grandaddy clubs and bag out for 27 holes.
Love the 70* days!

Regional Rivalry Prep.. 4 holes before work... Bunch of 40-60 yard wedges on SkyTrak.. My first real opportunity to take it outside... Very cool watching the flight and then watch the flight on screen with all the figures..Hope to get out tomorrow and play as well.

I hit the CF 16s for the first time post-Sensicore install and I can say they're well worth the $28! I also called Golf Mart and found out the King LTD won't be here until next week because apparently Cobra is out of head covers. I'm halfway considering just putting the GBB back in the bag because I really didn't have an issue with it.

played in first two rounds of topgolf league, put the team on my back in round 2 and got us into the semis, two more wins next week for a big payday

I listened to someone drop names of people I know well, but kept my mouth shut as they kept going. It's was entertaining to me and I THP'd as well

This made me lol. Not sure why, but it did.

Played 18 today got to love this weather.

Handed down last years XR Driver, X-Hot 3 Deep, and 3 doz. balls to my son as I have upgraded. He was pretty happy.

A quick 9 after work. Lots of work to do but happy to just get out!

Hope you enjoyed the shows. Which events are you pondering?

The Get Cured Match Play one sounds fun, and it's not too far from me. Handcrafted Experience and Grandaddy are also on the ponder list, though they all sound awesome!

Same!!! A bit windier than I like, but basically shorts weather in March is hilarious fun!

Hope you played well my friend.
Wind wasn't that bad here. Shorts in March is fantastic. I played good enough that when I complain it should have been better. Everyone tells me to shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back