What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some THP and putted in the man cave.

Tossed a SuperStroke on my White Hot, slow mo swings inside, hit punch shots in the garage to work on weight shift. Excited for my lesson tomorrow!

Wind wasn't that bad here. Shorts in March is fantastic. I played good enough that when I complain it should have been better. Everyone tells me to shut up.

hahahahaha I hear that. It's good to have high expectations of yourself though. Less than 10 feet from the hole or bust! hahaha

My golfing buddy called me and said "wanna play some golf?" Well, does a brown bear poo in the woods? Yeah, lets play. Well I played golf but the swing, mental part of the game and results amounted to a round of golf I'm not familiar with. The only thing I didn't do was shank (low hosel fade I prefer to call it) a shot. Everything came into play; ripped the top of the ball off with a driver swing (can't believe the Cobra King F6 driver let me down :bulgy-eyes:), hit a 75 yard approach shot fat with a divot Lee Trevino would be proud of and my wrists still hurt, bellied another wedge shot and just missed hitting the pin to stop it but didn't so next shot was from behind the green and all manner of bad golf. It was terrible. Looking forward to Fridays game, it can't get any worse. Guess/hope it doesn't. :banghead:

Started planning our Easter golf trip. Done to either Barton Creek or Horseshoe Bay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My golfing buddy called me and said "wanna play some golf?" Well, does a brown bear poo in the woods? Yeah, lets play. Well I played golf but the swing, mental part of the game and results amounted to a round of golf I'm not familiar with. The only thing I didn't do was shank (low hosel fade I prefer to call it) a shot. Everything came into play; ripped the top of the ball off with a driver swing (can't believe the Cobra King F6 driver let me down :bulgy-eyes:), hit a 75 yard approach shot fat with a divot Lee Trevino would be proud of and my wrists still hurt, bellied another wedge shot and just missed hitting the pin to stop it but didn't so next shot was from behind the green and all manner of bad golf. It was terrible. Looking forward to Fridays game, it can't get any worse. Guess/hope it doesn't. :banghead:

Been there and done that. But the worst day on the golf course is still better then the best day at work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brought big mama back home and made a GolfNow reservation for Rancho Canada on Thursday with Mark_UK!

8c66f957cf904850f93796e2acd9b748.jpg

Last edited:
THP, watch Callaway Live, completed a survey for Kentwool and did some putting tonight for about 20-25 minutes.

THP.

That's about it.

Been there and done that. But the worst day on the golf course is still better then the best day at work!

Thanks for reminding me. It's called amateur golf for a reason. So looking forward to Friday and another round of golf.

I got my new (to me) Speedblades in today. There wasn't any time to do anything other than take a couple of practice swings in the yard. Man...they feel different than my current irons. They're much lighter and shorter (standard length as opposed to my current +1.5" irons).

Spent a few hours trying to break down this weeks golf for daily fantasy.

I got my new (to me) Speedblades in today. There wasn't any time to do anything other than take a couple of practice swings in the yard. Man...they feel different than my current irons. They're much lighter and shorter (standard length as opposed to my current +1.5" irons).
Enjoy them dude. Loved the Speedblades!

Large bucket at the range and practiced putting

Enjoy them dude. Loved the Speedblades!

Hopefully I do as well. Gonna try them as-is, but will likely have to add extensions.

Golf lesson. Went much better than the first one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I also used the THP Epoch tees for the first time today, and they are legit. Now I need to figure out what to do with my 900ish Stinger 2 3/4" tees :bulgy-eyes:

Not much. Just placed in a work outing and ended the day (yesterday) by getting into the DMV/Carolinas #THPRegionalRivalry

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Hit some balls at the range this morning. My drive miss went from a hook to a slice and today I realized it all was due to my grip. Since my coach redid my grip, I realized I was getting too weak now. I adjusted the grip just a slight strong of neutral and all is good now.

Made a Tee time at Royal New Kent for tomorrow:embarrassed:

dreamed about playing in mild 71* degree weather in western new York from my job on my day off....at least it is overtime pay today!!!!

signed up to try to get into the Ben Hogan event and tonight ill be hitting some balls. i've got to work on getting the woods in the right position.

Played 18 and ordered new Lamkin UTX cord grips, great deal buy 2 get 1 free

Played 18 yesterday and another 18 today! I would take this weather every day of the year!

15d0b9a818953a046374c16d75dedefe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back