Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

Received my second box. Pretty happy with the under armour 1/4 zip up. I cancelled my subscription due to the poor dollar rate.
21ec17cd34196a4e3f2528acc68fef87.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been more than happy every month since I have started SP4, I am already excited to see what they send this month

First time I exchanged something with them. The Chase54 jacket was way too big. Contacted them via email and went through a pretty painless return process. They sent me a label and I shipped it out. Their policy says that returns will get shipped back in next month's shipment. To my surprise my exchange arrived today. Received another jacket, in size Large, and even in a better color for me. I'm happy with that.

That's awesome to hear that they are easy to work with.

First time I exchanged something with them. The Chase54 jacket was way too big. Contacted them via email and went through a pretty painless return process. They sent me a label and I shipped it out. Their policy says that returns will get shipped back in next month's shipment. To my surprise my exchange arrived today. Received another jacket, in size Large, and even in a better color for me. I'm happy with that.

That's awesome! What color?

I had a bit of the opposite. My jacket was to big so I sent it back and I paid $10 to expedite shipping. 2 weeks go by so I emailed them and they had received it but not exchanged and sent my new item out. As soon as I pointed it out they jumped on it and even gave me an option of color. All in all good service. I should have saved my $10 and waited the few extra days this has turned into

FEDEX says my package is 2lbs and shipping on March 15th!!!!!

I signed up for mygolflocker to give it a try. Did the quarterly option and selected the brands of my choice rather than style based. $100-200 per box keep what you want, mine ships out early April. First April shipment is supposed to include some type of new model footwear. I will keep you posted on what I keep or send back.

Really hoping to start seeing some shorts....damn weight gain last few years.

I had to get a new debit card so when they went to bill me it failed. I was just going to leave it and have last month as my last because I have a lot of polos now. I got an email today that someone used my code though so I updated my billing info.. we'll see if I still get it this month since I updated so late. I'm kind of suspicious that they may have just said someone used my code to get me to subscribe again since I haven't posted a code anywhere in quite a while.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I had to get a new debit card so when they went to bill me it failed. I was just going to leave it and have last month as my last because I have a lot of polos now. I got an email today that someone used my code though so I updated my billing info.. we'll see if I still get it this month since I updated so late. I'm kind of suspicious that they may have just said someone used my code to get me to subscribe again since I haven't posted a code anywhere in quite a while.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
They sent me the same email, after the same thing happened to me.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I got an email notifying me that my first box has been shipped and I should be getting it on the 25th I am very excited!!!

Got my email this morning for delivery on Saturday

Guys, let's please not turn this into "my box will be here on xxxx day". Looking forward to seeing photos of what arrives here soon for everyone though!

Guys, let's please not turn this into "my box will be here on xxxx day". Looking forward to seeing photos of what arrives here soon for everyone though!

but mine will be here today #! hehe

I'll say one thing about this service, I've been pretty happy with their shipping speed. Everything has worked out well, the say it ships on or around the 15th every month and that's been true for me. I've had a few that ship earlier than the 15th depending on the day of the week that it falls.

but mine will be here today #! hehe

I'll say one thing about this service, I've been pretty happy with their shipping speed. Everything has worked out well, the say it ships on or around the 15th every month and that's been true for me. I've had a few that ship earlier than the 15th depending on the day of the week that it falls.

That's because you are close to Sarasota, unlike myself who has to wait almost two weeks to get mine.

That's because you are close to Sarasota, unlike myself who has to wait almost two weeks to get mine.

that's the first anyone has ever accused me of being close to Sarasota haha

Ddec lives in upstate NY.

cant wait to see what everyone gets. hate smart post though in my area cause usps is super slow

I wonder if we'll get the same exact box this time? Haha!

Back