Signup - The Ben Hogan Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck guys. Looking forward to following along this awesome opportunity.

email has been sent!

Email sent, hope it landed in the admin mailbox. :D

I'm ready for another Texas THP event and trip!

I sent my email in. I have my fingers crossed for sure.

Will be interested in following along, and the feedback on these irons. Love the way they look!

InLikeFlynn

Man, another event that looks like pretty good odds in getting in (compared to others) if one entered.

*Kicking myself*

Email sent :fingers-crossed:

e-mail sent, now crossing my fingers :)

Good luck to everyone entering. I would have loved to try and go for this one.

Man, another event that looks like pretty good odds in getting in (compared to others) if one entered.

*Kicking myself*
Still time for you to get in.... Haha

Good luck to everyone. This looks like a fantastic event!

Less than 2 hours left to get those entries in!

Still time for you to get in.... Haha

Good luck to everyone. This looks like a fantastic event!

That's how I got into an event last year, with a last minute entry! :comp:

All I'm thinking about right now, uuuuuuuugggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh.....

Gonna be some REALLY happy peeps.

All I'm thinking about right now, uuuuuuuugggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh.....

Gonna be some REALLY happy peeps.

Thinking the same...I've counted just over 25 that said in this thread that they sent an email. Combine that with what JB said earlier and easily at 80 or 85 me thinks. Not an easy ticket.....at all.

Thinking the same...I've counted just over 25 that said in this thread that they sent an email. Combine that with what JB said earlier and easily at 80 or 85 me thinks. Not an easy ticket.....at all.

More..

And I just deflated a little bit more. You sure we can't choose participants on post count...or HoF tags? :alien:

And I just deflated a little bit more. You sure we can't choose participants on post count...or HoF tags? :alien:

Hahah. Sorry buddy. But I am rooting for you.

if it hasn't already been mentioned, can we all step back and shake our heads and how INSANE of a good deal this is?! i mean, the clubs alone are worth almost twice what the freaking entry fee is! i don't know how 441 does it, but the value is off the charts. timing doesn't work for me, but will absolutely be following along!

if it hasn't already been mentioned, can we all step back and shake our heads and how INSANE of a good deal this is?! i mean, the clubs alone are worth almost twice what the freaking entry fee is! i don't know how 441 does it, but the value is off the charts. timing doesn't work for me, but will absolutely be following along!

Actually GG did it. :D

The historical overview of the company and the factory tour is something that intrigues me. I hope someone videos/periscopes it for us observers to see/hear. :)

I am pretty shocked, in a good way at how many entries there are.

Wow, this is one hot ticket! Incredible. Can't wait to follow along with this awesome experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back