Great Coffee From A THPer - Jumping Trout Coffee Preview

Not a coffee drinker at all.Best of luck with the business venture.Have a friend in a similar perishable market and the competition is cut throat to say the least

For the mainstream guys it is, their margins are sub 10% and they survive on staples and supplies, we want no part of it. Our product is more of a boutique type product with a limited but stable market, all of our coffees are small batch roasts which are carefully monitored to ensure the stability of the bean, we stay away from the robusto type coffees and really try to focus on the brand.

Thanks for the well wishes, it is truly appreciated more than you can imagine.

Not much of a coffee drinker here. But always want to help local businesses, especially if its THP. What would you suggest for someone who is trying to start drinking coffee. Im going to cite college for reasoning, but mainly because I want to feel like an adult :banana:

Not much of a coffee drinker here. But always want to help local businesses, especially if its THP. What would you suggest for someone who is trying to start drinking coffee. Im going to cite college for reasoning, but mainly because I want to feel like an adult :banana:
Jumping trout roast. Mild and great flavor with no bitterness. Excellent

Jumping trout roast. Mild and great flavor with no bitterness. Excellent
Awesome. Might have to grab a tester pack. Also was looking at the Beaverkill for my girlfriend's parents who live and die by medium roast coffee

Man I need to order some more Jumping Trout coffee.

Man I need to order some more Jumping Trout coffee.

Which one did you order? I was thinking about picking some up and buying the make your own pod for my Keurig.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just ordered some Blue Ridge Blend. Really looking forward to trying it out!

I ordered and received a bag of the beaver kill roast. It's good. I'm no coffee connoisseur, so the best I can describe this is that's it's got some good favors, and it's not too bold. It certainly beats the hell out of my wife's folgers. If you like coffee this is good stuff.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Going to order some more for the Doc soon, she loves it Trout. Question, can you do a French press grind?

Yes sir, just let me know that's what you want and I'll get it done dude.

Success!
44f883453dcbe194cc2203ece8e3d874.jpg
fb5e3c18474081860a3166051846fdb1.jpg

I just got the same one this week - first kcal Brewer. I love it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HOW THE HECK DID I MISS THIS? Oh man. I'm ordering some today!

Just ordered my first bag! Can't wait for it to show up! :)

Thanks for the reminder...just got another bag of Jumping Trout and going to try the Black Bear...mmmm chocolate.

Awesome guys thank you, we are having a couple batches roasted and it should ship no later than Thursday. Thanks for you business

Awesome guys thank you, we are having a couple batches roasted and it should ship no later than Thursday. Thanks for you business
Our pleasure. You provide a great product!

Just made myself a cup of Turkish coffee (I cheat and do an espresso grind) with the Beaverkill Roast. Yum. If I didn't have to sleep some time tonight, I'd make myself another. Thanks again for the quality product, guys!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Man you're welcome, we're glad you guys enjoy it.

got an order in for some Jumping Trout and Beaverkill roasts. excited to try these out!

Well look what showed up today! I'm brewing my evening cup now :D

ZzjiFmTl.jpg

Ours showed up today too! Looking forward to it in the morning!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

We hope you enjoy it guys, thank you.

Oh boy Trout Bum that is some good stuff! Really enjoyed it along with the Mrs. We will definalty be ordering more!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Ordered some of the OG blend to give it a try. I like the BK roast, looking forward to trying a different blend!

Thanks fellas.

Back