THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

I'd like to welcome CAA_Beat to the DMV team! #OWN125

To all the other hopefuls Thank You! This is never an easy decision, in the end I did what I felt was best for THP, this event, and more importantly our Team!

CAA_Beat be looking for a PM from GolferGal soon.

Congrats Rob!

Congrats!

Congrats CAA_Beat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel confident I could do it now. My game isn't great right now, but I can still slap it around the course well enough to play to my cap. All aspects of my game need work. Worked on my short game--pitching and chipping over my lunch break. That's where I will focus on for now.

this is somewhat how I feel right now. I could probably change a few approaches that would narrow my misses. For what my normal game is I think after some work to knock off the rust I will be able to get back to around my cap or at least hope too.

To all the other hopefuls Thank You! This is never an easy decision, in the end I did what I felt was best for THP, this event, and more importantly our Team!

Congrats Rob.

Woot! Happy for you Rob, have a blast my friend.

Congrats Rob!

Now get ready for your whoopin!

Congrats!

Well, there goes the neighborhood haha!

Seriously - congrats Rob. Don't know if anyone represents THP any better than Rob!

Congrats CAA !

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Damn rejected again go figure. Congrats CAA.

Congrats Rob! I know you will do the DMV boys proud!

Have been thinking about the state of my game and how it stacks up to my current hdcp. It's been a long winter and not many chances to practice. After my first round this year I had some ups and downs. Tee game was terrible, iron play was not where I expected it based on warm up session before the round, short game and putting were surprisingly better than expected.

With one of the formats being best ball could you go out right now on an unfamiliar course and shoot within 5 strokes of you hdcp for 18 holes? If you couldn't do it right now, how much time do you think you need to get to that point?

for me I am not sure I could right now but think it will probably take me 3 weeks of 1-2 range sessions range and 3 rounds.

Between my weekly lessons and hitting the sim a decent amount over the winter I expect my cap to go lower right off the bat. My first few rounds of the season had the best ball striking I've ever seen. Once I knock the rust off the short game I think I can play the best I ever have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha I know dude, but that was more about the THP challenge.
Well I was going to try that as well
. .. just saying.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Great job Rob!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Wow!!! What a great end to what's been a very long but good day, and still have some work stuff to catch up on.

But this this is such great honor. Everyone of the other entrants would have made a great choice, Kevin was is no win situation again.

I'll have more to say later and look forward to representing the DMV and THP at this fantastic event.

Wow!!! What a great end to what's been a very long but good day, and still have some work stuff to catch up on.

But this this is such great honor. Everyone of the other entrants would have made a great choice, Kevin was is no win situation again.

I'll have more to say later and look forward to representing the DMV and THP at this fantastic event.
Way to go Rob, welcome to team DMV!

... any Carolina team members free in the next day or so? I'm over work so taking a few days off. Got a tournament Saturday and I'd like to get some practice in. I'd love to meet someone from here if anyone is available and maybe get a practice round in using one of the formats we'll be using to win in July.

Lemme know!

Marc (Trout Bum) and I are playing the Coastal Carolina Hackler course on Friday. Come join us if you can.

And congrats Rob!

Real good session on the range tonight. Wor king 125 ( well, 150 ) in hard. Having a good time hitting 1 club to different distances, and am getting better controlling height. Next step is taking it to the course - and there always seems to be a bit of transition from Matts to turf. Driver was o.k, but an upcoming lesson hopefully will help with that. Optimistic - but much more work to be done!

I'm not known for elegant writing so no need to try now. Don't talk about it....be about it. No weak sauce on this team buddy. When in doubt ......just be about it

Congrats, Rob!

Congrats Rob!

Marc (Trout Bum) and I are playing the Coastal Carolina Hackler course on Friday. Come join us if you can.

And congrats Rob!
Dang... I'd love to, but that's 3+ hours from me. Would have been cool to meet you guys though!

Enjoy it. Friday is supposed to be an awesome day!

Sent From My Samsung Note 4 Using Tapatalk

Congrats CAA_Beat

Back