Congrats: You are the 2019 Grandaddy Assistant Captain

Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Gets the call and had all the Grandaddy apparel already on, LOBE THAT!!!

Huge congrats...great selection!

Congratulations Mike!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations Mike, you are going to help all these guys along the way and have a great time doing it!

Very happy for you Mike!

There are very few alum of the Grandaddy who rock the G and what it stands for better than Mike G. Team THP and its captain will be in very good hands this year!

Congrats MikeG

Congratulations! Another fantastic start for the Granddaddy!!!!

Congrats, Mike!

Still so stoked for you, Mike! My man!

Congrats Mike!!

Congrats Mike! You will have a blast for sure :)

Congrats Mike!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That's awesome news, enjoy your return trip!

Congrats Mike! Seems like a great opportunity and a lot of fun.

Congrats!! That's outstanding!!

Congrats Mike! I’m sure its a crazy feeling to get that PM once....to get it a second time must be surreal

Congrats again!

Mr. G is living a charmed life these days! Grandaddy Ass Cap, Duke in the bracket and I believe he was chosen as an equipment tester a few days ago. Keep it rolling buddy!

Congrats: You are the 2019 Grandaddy Assistant Captain

My brother! Congrats!!

I remember that first tee quite well.

There were a number of entrants for this role that made a lot of sense. But there were a few select alumni that really stood out to me as exceptional candidates for this very important role. MikeG_74, in my mind was on that short list and I couldnt be hap[pier for the guy! Whoever ends up leading this team has a huge crutch to lean on with experience and passion in everything the freaking Grandaddy represents. Congrats Dude!

Congrats man! The team has a great Assistant Captain! Been at Annual Training for the Navy and just seen you won! Long live #TheGrandaddy

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Congrats Mike!

Back