Amazon and Amazon Prime

Watching The Man in the High Castle, this is a DARK show! We are watching the second episode now...if it stays this dark I am not sure I will go past this episode.
It gets better and slightly less darker...its a great series hang in there

Its really cool though as you go, will really mess with your head because of what we KNOW historically.

Amanda and I binged the hell out of it.

It gets better and slightly less darker...its a great series hang in there

Thanks guys. Its kind of hard to watch in spots knowing some family history, but Im pretty into it.

Thanks guys. Its kind of hard to watch in spots knowing some family history, but Im pretty into it.

It was extremely uncomfortable for me as a world history teacher in a couple of spots as well and that is nothing like having family history with the timeframe so I can only imagine it would be tough in some spots for you. For me, the way the whole story plays with your mind and how we KNOW history really happened is what kept me into it the most.

Im going to stick with it.
That family in the gas chamber was rough to watch.

Show is definitely worth watching...stick with it

Holy crap that 2nd episode is going to give me nightmares. This show is effed up and intense. I will watch one or two more, but it may be too much for me to handle.

Its really cool though as you go, will really mess with your head because of what we KNOW historically.

Amanda and I binged the hell out of it.
I really liked the twists and turns, love amazon prime, finishing bosch now.

Just getting to the 2nd Season of Alpha House, very funny.

Just signed up for Prime and my 30 day trial. Any recommendations on what to binge watch?

Just signed up for Prime and my 30 day trial. Any recommendations on what to binge watch?

Man in the high castle
Bosch

Both only 1 season

Prime also gives you access to some shows that aren't available on NetFlix. I wanted to watch the SyFy show Falling Skies. Amazon Prime had it, Netflix doesn't. If you get PlayOn, you can record them ... no need to binge watch (unless you want to).

Started watching the Man in the High Castle. Gotta be good when i'm about 2 minutes in and want to know how this ends.... Think i'm going to try to watch this a little slower than binge. The cinematography on it is amazing.

Started watching the Man in the High Castle. Gotta be good when i'm about 2 minutes in and want to know how this ends.... Think i'm going to try to watch this a little slower than binge. The cinematography on it is amazing.

That Bosch and Red Oaks are all worthy of a watch.
And most importantly, I just needed a new Travel Router and ordered from here and of course it will arrive in time thanks to Prime.

Yesterday i was totally going to just use it for the 30 day free trial. Pretty sure in 12 hours time i've decided just to keep it and enjoy all it has to offer.

I'm 3 episodes in to it. The problem I have is that I tend to fall asleep the 1st time I watch an episode on it's first run. Then I have to go back and watch again. Trying to watch it with Nerfny so my binge-watching of it is limited.

Yesterday i was totally going to just use it for the 30 day free trial. Pretty sure in 12 hours time i've decided just to keep it and enjoy all it has to offer.

Pays for itself big time during the holidays worst case scenario.

I'm 3 episodes in to it. The problem I have is that I tend to fall asleep the 1st time I watch an episode on it's first run. Then I have to go back and watch again. Trying to watch it with Nerfny so my binge-watching of it is limited.
My wife isn't as able to 'jump into' series like i do, so i had to start and stop the first episode about 5 times last night (and then finally fell asleep). I'm going to have to start over. I had did this on Bloodline and she wanted to watch so we started it over and she was hooked. She also has a history degree so she might find this interesting. It's thought provoking (so far) so i like it.

First season of alpha house was great. Second one wasn't bad

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

That Bosch and Red Oaks are all worthy of a watch.
And most importantly, I just needed a new Travel Router and ordered from here and of course it will arrive in time thanks to Prime.

Red Oaks is pretty good. EXCEPT for the body changing episode. That one I wish I had just skipped.

Back