Design a Truvis: The 2019 THP Championship with Budget Golf Just Got CRAZY

Wow. That’s pretty amazing.

Mind totally blown, what an honor to the winning team!!

This is ****ing awesome! I guess I'm going to get into this and try to win. This is such a cool and unique opportunity. :desire::desire::desire:

Wow doesn't even begin to explain how awesome this will be!

This is ****ing awesome! I guess I'm going to get into this and try to win. This is such a cool and unique opportunity. :desire::desire::desire:

Crap. @JB you broke @shanewu it’s going to take months to get him settled down again.

For those that have followed along with the 2019 THP Championship with Budget Golf you have seen some pretty awesome announcements.

We know the dates September 6-8
We know the location will be at The Coeur d'Alene Resort
We know the SWAG that every participant gets is INSANE.
We know the winning team prize list is insane.

NOW WE ARE TAKING IT TO ANOTHER LEVEL thanks to Budget Golf and Callaway Golf.

The winning team will also win a trip to Chicopee, MA to DESIGN A LIMITED EDITION CALLAWAY TRUVIS GOLF BALL that will actually be SOLD on the Budget Golf website with a portion of the proceeds going to an awesome charity.
You will take a tour of this amazing facility, see how Truvis is made. Watch your design get printed and then watch as THPers have a chance to buy them while supplies last (and get some for yourself as well of course).

Full details of this epic event will be coming soon and how you can be a part of it.

a2fc69ac57e83c07f6f9f2b403b6e79a.jpg

ecb2af8b2527a5a74b2237975a6dad39-1024x682.jpg

my autism puzzle piece truvis idea is getting closer and I already know the plant layout!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

teammates for the win?

Ok this is ****ing insane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my autism puzzle piece truvis idea is getting closer and I already know the plant layout!!!!

That's a great idea! Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Awesome!! I don’t know how many times I post awesome about something on here, but it’s a lot!

This is so bad ass!! Now we see why Mr Finley has been hanging around. Love it

That’s swinging it and dinging it! The cool factor on that is unf’nbelievable.

Just fantastic, JB, Callaway and Budget!

This is so cool. THP doing THP things.

I'm having trouble keeping up with all of the awesomeness going on around here! What a great prize.

Like everyone else, WOW! Unbelievable of event!!

That would be the so cool!

Un-Freaking-believable, how awesome!!!

No wonder my friends don't believe me when I tell them about all the great stuff going on here ....... it is pretty unbelievable! Not just the imagination to come up with this stuff, but then to actually pull it off!!! When I finally get into one of these events, and this year's THP Championship would be an incredible first event, I'll actually be able to believe it myself!

If it were me, I'd put my and my partner's heads on the truvis.

As your last partner...

1063141511f028c85810b0fe7a21d99a.gif

Vegetable Esquire 4 Life!!!

I feel like I say this a lot because I do but....

This is the coolest thing ever.

That’s insanely awesome! Quite possibly the coolest prize ever for winning a THP event!

It would be crazy hard to narrow down what the design would be. But if Morgan is drawing the teams out again during the draft it could be easier;-)

@JB, can you imagine a Truvis with a bunch of these on it?

c0e2137f6d12254d212cdd84df63c2c1.jpg

Back