What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a bit of range time, some club cleaning and bought a new headcover from daphne's for my driver, a lynx :bananadance:

posted this elsewhwere, but through bridgestone's test drive program i tested my gamer j15 df 7 and 5 irons with dg pro r300 against j15 df 7 and 5 irons with dg pro s300 and nippon modus tour 130 s. the r300s feel so explosive, but it was tough to argue with the dispersion of the s300.

then i practiced my putting. things were going along well, until i got a case of the fans and could not keep my hands from fanning the blade open on the backstroke. it was very very discouraging.

Ordered my custom SM6's! I am really excited... These things are the real deal!

Walked 18 with my buddy Mike.. Should have rode.. I am beat.. Wet windy mess..That soft ground takes it out of you.. Legs feel like jello.. Ball went no where today.. Chips & wedges were fun into soft greens.. Greens have not been been mown yet.. Overall.. Pretty nice to golf in Michigan on 3/12. Beats staring at the wall..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Played 18 with t2grn18 and mizunofan. Fun round today

Opening day at home course driving range. So I hit 2 large buckets then went over to practice chipping green.
My course opens at 10am on Wednesday and my tee time is 12:07 so probably 2 more visits to the range are in order.

Walked 15 holes

Went to the range and took a few swings with the Apex CF16's...probably about 15 until my shoulder said to stop. Watched my dad work on his swing a bit.

Some time at the range working on 4, 5 & 6 irons

2 hr practice session this morning with 45+ mins working with the new J15 DF's. Loving them!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Had a pretty solid range session, which felt good after that disaster round on Thursday. Just gotta keep grindin'!

9 holes and thping

Full bag fitting... Now pondering bag changes

Demo days for irons:
Ping I
Ping G
Srixon 735
W/S passed
TMAG passed
Miura passed

The leaders are next week:
Callaway XR
Mizuno JPX850

Played 18, cleaned up the clubs.

A little THPing, a good bit of equipment pondering, and re-gripped my W/S 8802.

Played 18 and pondering where to play tomorrow

Went to the range with my girlfriend. Worked alot with my 8 iron which has the KBS Tour c taper X flex shaft on it. I am very excited to see the results on the course once I will have the new shafts installed on all my irons.

Pulled the shaft off a damage Ping Rapture driver. The shaft will be reused.

12841390_10153646104078401_5611595296370782449_o.jpg

Hit the range to work on my driver. Bought an M1 3 wood with a Fujikura High Launch shaft, dialed the loft down to 13 degrees, and presto! A mini-driver I can hit off the deck. Definitely longer than my i25 3-Wood. I got tired of waiting for the ping G stretch. Besides, the M1 was on sale.

In the airport about to fly to Tampa for 4 days and 6 rounds of golf.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Went to the range and left feeling happier about my swing than I have done recently, just need to see if it moves onto the course tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back