Horrible Flooding Here...

Pkielwa

Reaction score
North Louisiana is being hammered. 12"+ of rain today and it will continue tonight. Anywhere from 7"-9" more expected tomorrow!!! Friends have lost everything when some smaller levees broke here in town, others evacuated. I have sandbags out and I'm praying they keep the water from getting in the house. Any prayers are welcome... This is the first time I've ever been nervous about flooding.

Some pics from the neighborhood behind my wife's salon and a friend's house by where the small levees broke...
2f435920e8ce6dd74377b57b8024a5d8.jpg
0e5ca5e41e10370b8afc7bed88b89961.jpg
30176ce7b00409069fcb3b3efe326af2.jpg

Last edited:
Stay safe down there buddy. Thoughts are with you all.

Dang yo. I was seeing some crazy flooding watching some storm chasers earlier. Hope you and yours stay safe!

Stay safe and do your best to keep dry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about this. Prayers heading your way and for the area.

Stay safe! Sending nothing but positive thoughts your way!!!

Be safe, nothing worse than flooding. Thoughts and prayers

Prayers are with you. Stay safe!

Holy cow. Did not realise that you were getting that much rain. Prayers that you all are safe. And hopefully the sandbags work for you.

Hope you stay safe and the rain stops soon.

Time to build an ark, stay safe. It's been raining here all week but not to those levels.

Stay safe bad I will add you to my prayer list.

Stay safe! Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Heard about this on the radio on the way into work. Stay safe down there! Fingers crossed for you.

That's horrible, stay safe.

Yea, East Texas is getting hammered too. Just missed the DFW area. Stay safe!

Been watching this develop on the news. thoughts are with you guys bud.

It blew through here the past two days. Luckily we had minimal flooding, but it's a serious storm

Stay safe bro! Prayers out to u! I had horrible flooding a few months ago in Jersey that messed my house up a little. It sucks for sure, but just keep telling urself as long as ur family is safe everything else is matieral and can be replaced

Stay safe PK, T&Ps your way.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

First post updates with pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeez! Hope all is well down there.

Hope you and yours are safe. Thoughts & Prayers.

Back