2016 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Got 8 of 10 still in. All under par except 1 guy at +1.

Out of 10:

6 made the cut; 6, 6, 15, 24, 43, 43
3 cut and 1 WD after the 1st round.

I had 8 of 10 make the cut. One of my guys is tied for 1st. One in 6th place and 2 tied for 15th. I hope that my roster stays in this good of shape for the rest of the tournament.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

T1 after the first two days! So far so good!

6/10 in the money here. English, McDowell, Laird and Simpson let me down!!!
English, Simpson and O'Hair blew it for me. Every time I pick English he stinks.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

8 made the cut, 4 of those in the top 25, 2 more are in the top 10.

5 of 10 made the cut, now I need one of my guys to win this thing!

9 of 10 made the cut and have 5 in the top 20. Bring on the weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This feels like a waste of 650 grand. At least DeLeat is doing well and I had 2 guys miss the cut.

Did okay. Think I had 3 miss the cut. Hopefully have some movement upwards tomorrow.

I had 8 make the cut and have 4 in the top 15. Not bad I'll take it.

Unless I get the eventual winner, I have a feeling this is going to be a dreadful start to the season.

pretty happy with my start other than Keegan self destructing

3 miss cut, 1 in 6th and several at 15th.

Good thing that the leaderboard changes quickly at Innisbrook.

8 made the cut with 5 in the Top 15. This could be a good start for me or like last year, my guys will totally self destruct on the weekend.

9 made the cut, 6 in the top 16, 2 tied for 7th

Knowing that some people forgot to set a line up gives me comfort. At least I know I won't be dead last.

5 of my 8 left in are top 10. Could be a good start to the season if they hold up or hopefully improve their standing tomorrow.

5 of my 8 left in are top 10. Could be a good start to the season if they hold up or hopefully improve their standing tomorrow.
Damn, that's a good lineup, I have 2 in the top 10. Haas and Spieth

I started out bad last year, I would love to have decent showing the first week.

Sitting decent for the first week. Have Hass, Reed, Stenson, Thomas, NA all in the top 30 and blixt hanging around a little lower. Hopefully one of those guys up top wins.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I have 2 at 9, 1 at 23, 1 at 39, 1 at 63(meh) and 3 that missed the cut. Not off to a great start, but oh well

Have five guys with Moore being the best shot. Need z few guys to move up tomorrow to have a respectable showing.

e847a7791691c6ccd7c691cf2dc4eccb.jpg

Not great, but not terrible, 9/10 made cut

Back