Not Your Fathers Root Beer is good, but I can't drink it anymore. Too sweet like some of you mentioned. I basically only use it for cooking Pot Roast now because it makes it so tender and tasty.

Tried the Henry's Hard Orange Soda a few weeks ago. Really good as well, but I couldn't drink more than 2 w/o setting myself up for gut rot.

Not Your Fathers Root Beer is good, but I can't drink it anymore. Too sweet like some of you mentioned. I basically only use it for cooking Pot Roast now because it makes it so tender and tasty.

Tried the Henry's Hard Orange Soda a few weeks ago. Really good as well, but I couldn't drink more than 2 w/o setting myself up for gut rot.

Now that's an interesting idea I had not thought of. I bet a touch of that would be good to cook with. Maybe when braising beef, or even in a beer can chicken.

Now that's an interesting idea I had not thought of. I bet a touch of that would be good to cook with. Maybe when braising beef, or even in a beer can chicken.

I did a Pork Loin and a pot roast with it. The stuff just melts in your mouth after 6 to 7 hours in a slow cooker and has so much flavor.

I found the best way to enjoy a Hard Root Beer, oh so tasty, great to eat and then once the ice cream melts, great to drink the rest!

Back