What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just confirmed range time tonight on flightscope. Going to be an interesting time. Might need to stop by Walmart to pick up two dozen cheap balls to hit instead of beat up range balls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Range, impromptu lesson, more range, THP

Hit some balls at work. Time to start working out.

Hit the range for a few hours.

Putting in the basement for about an hour and THP have been it for today.

surprisingly was 71 in Upstate NY today our course is completely bare so we played 9 holes to temp greens. Was nice to get out and swing the club, hit some really solid shots along with a few bad ones but that's to be expected for first time out. Heard on the radio last year on this day we had 26 inches of snow on the ground, so hopefully we have a decent head start this season

First 9 holes of the year! Was supposed to be 18 but started pouring in Indianapolis. Played Prairie View golf club (Golds-6750yds)

Played surprisingly well. 38 hitting 6 greens w/ 17 putts. Was really great to get out!

ea8fb221b79319a103e555e63eb91773.jpg

Bath time after some March Mud

Played 18 and now catching up on all things THP!!

Worked on a couple reviews.

Coached.

THP'd (so much good stuff going on!), picked up another pair of UA Match Play shorts from Golf Mart and read up on the course I'm playing tomorrow. Probably going to paint fill the numbers on my irons later on tonight as well.

THP'ed and hit some balls around with the daughter in the back yard.

Getting ready for some fun

629028afa28c51996880fac42e8a2eb6.jpg

846741322beb9ecb74fa238d1a5c0128.jpg

Regripped a few clubs in prep for this weeke3nds round.

Re-Paint filled my fairway wood to match it's bag, and installed it's new shaft.

Untitled by Erik, on Flickr

Lots of wedges.. THPd... Working on my 2 ball putting challenge ..

Used my new All Turf mat and foam practice balls in my garage, which should be a great setup for getting some swings in each day, and then gave the irons and wedges a much-needed bath.

Today, I signed up for The Ben Hogan Experience, and, today, I was one of the REALLY LUCKY ones to be selected for this incredible event...Can't Wait!!!!! :clapp:

Today, I signed up for The Ben Hogan Experience, and, today, I was one of the REALLY LUCKY ones to be selected for this incredible event...Can't Wait!!!!! :clapp:

Have fun dude! It's going to be an awesome event with some awesome gear! Can't wait to hear your thoughts.

I got my driver shaft I bought from Alez367 in the mail yesterday and dropped it off at Roger Dunn to have a new adapter and grip installed. I Picked it up today after work and hit about 20 drives on their launch monitor. The data showed on average I lost a few yards carry distance, but my dispersion pattern was MUCH tighter. I'll give up a couple yards to keep the ball in the fairway any day.

I got my driver shaft I bought from Alez367 in the mail yesterday and dropped it off at Roger Dunn to have a new adapter and grip installed. I Picked it up today after work and hit about 20 drives on their launch monitor. The data showed on average I lost a few yards carry distance, but my dispersion pattern was MUCH tighter. I'll give up a couple yards to keep the ball in the fairway any day.

Glad that the shaft looks like it will work for you.

Regripped my irons tonight and THPed.

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Accompanied my wife to her third lesson with a new coach. There is a really positive improvement in her ball striking since switching coaches. This is also seen on the course as well. A combination of lessons and the F6 irons has added carry distance.

Tapped from my smarter than me phone.

Playing 18 at Rancho Canada East with Mark_UK today. Also tracked a few packages I have on the way. My J15 wedges finally shipped, but they won't be here until tomorrow evening. This weekend should be fun with my Kentwool socks, BMF ball marker, UTx grips and Matrix 60X4 White Tie shaft arriving!

Gave my clubs a much needed scrubbing.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back