The Official 2016 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green is a steal as he has the speed and hands to do damage from the TE position. VERY scary offensive targets for Ben.

I haven't seen details so no idea if he was a "steal" but I think James would've done just fine with all the other options taking all the attention. Again, I'm definitely not upset just think secondary should've been priority.

But, there is still time and money to do something there too.

I am simply saying I dont think the money is to far out of bounds. Den offered him 30 garuenteed and Houston had to go above that to get the man they wanted. Look i get the fanhood makes it a little blurry as my bucs reached a little to sign Martin, but that is nature of FA, if you want to sign a guy over someone else you need to overpay a little.

I was shocked that Martin got that big and long of a deal. How much is guaranteed though?

I was shocked that Martin got that big and long of a deal. How much is guaranteed though?

15 Million. Its not that I dont think he isnt worth it, I dont think any RB should get that much in general with how often they go down. But nice to have him and Sims back there for another year.

SD should enjoy Travis Benjamin. Soooo fast....small though. Cleveland will miss him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texans adding Brock Osweiler and Lamar Miller. Texans fans, you are going to LOVE Lamar Miller. He was criminally under-utilized in Miami, and will be great in the system that Bill O'Brien runs.

I like the move. Not the splash QB to most, but he will make this team better. He's better than anything out there and better than drafting an unknown rookie and "growing" with him. I think the Denver situation is funny and it's more to do with hurt feelings than lack of talent from Brock's part.

Miller in 50/50 on. Sure he hasn't been used much, but he's a good back and we didn't overpay. Signing two Olineman also helps.

I haven't seen details so no idea if he was a "steal" but I think James would've done just fine with all the other options taking all the attention. Again, I'm definitely not upset just think secondary should've been priority.

But, there is still time and money to do something there too.

Supposedly Green is a decent blocker as well, Last TE we had named Green seemed to work out OK.

Jints are LOADED on the D-line!

Thad Lewis? Way to make a splash Niners

And Gipson leaves browns...maybe ill have a roster spot

Thad Lewis? Way to make a splash Niners
I have to imagine he would have been there to sign later, or why not just draft a QB, I didnt even know he was still in the league.

New York Football Giants have made a splash on defense and man Oh man did they need to. Now I just hope to see the product on the field perform

I have to imagine he would have been there to sign later, or why not just draft a QB, I didnt even know he was still in the league.

He's probably practice squad bound since he knows Chip's offense, but with $60 million in cap space it's a bit baffling to see this is the only move they've made so far. But what the hell would I know? #armchairQB

Last edited:
Jets better sign Fitz quick before Denver grabs him.

Rumor has it RGIII and the Browns are close to a deal

Thumbs down to this post. If he shows up I hope he has a serious fire under his butt mind you he is a better option than anything they have and they suck at drafting qb's.

I saw that Irvin went to the Raiders and think that's a solid pick up for them. I think the offense is coming around and now the D needs some help.

Thumbs down to this post. If he shows up I hope he has a serious fire under his butt mind you he is a better option than anything they have and they suck at drafting qb's.

I saw that Irvin went to the Raiders and think that's a solid pick up for them. I think the offense is coming around and now the D needs some help.

I'll second that thumbs down. Being I'm a Cowboys fan, I hate to say this, but the Giants did well today. I was hoping Lamar Miller would've gone to Dallas.

I actually like the move for the Browns if it happens.
He is a good person off the field.
He has some raw ability.
THe upside is there and the downside is nothing, because he costs very little.
Seems like a no risk move.

Chargers picking up Travis Benjamin to be the deep threat/ Malcom Floyd replacement. They gave him a lot of money the be the 5th option behind allen, gates, johnson and woodhead

PhillyV... Get that RGIII jersey!

In all seriousness a decent move probably.

Another bad move by Browns management. He is a bust and will just make the Browns fans frustrated, imo.

Edit: This is now the one team that I hope Denver plays next year.

You will, along with the Pats and the Bungles.

I fully expect the league will send you to Foxboro. Probably on opening day.

The Steelers resign Foster when I would've rather them resign Beachum and move Wallace to guard or draft one. They add Ladarius Green to an already loaded offense when I'd rather have Jesse James get the nod and sign some secondary help. Don't get me wrong, I'm not unhappy with either just would have seen it go a little different.

Once again the Steeler FO addresses everything except their most critical shortcomings.

Foster is middling at best, plus he's got mileage on him. Re-sign Beachum, keep Wallace at center and let Pouncey move to guard to see if he can actually survive a full schedule.

Hmm most of what i have heard was him to Denver not the browns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back