#THPCallout T2GRN18

Status
Not open for further replies.

RNG

Reaction score
Handicap
My apologies, I entered this in the wrong area originally! Thanks for pointing it out!

Ok, I'm calling out Captain Kevin next week (April 23rd) while we play our practice round at RNK in preparation for our Regional Rivalry event.

It's the old man versus the even older man! He hits it a long way but I hit it straighter, I hope! The handicaps are pretty even ( he's a 10.??? And I'm a 9.2 on my home course) but I may have to give him one pop!

Do you accept Captain!!:blob:

Did I do something wrong? I haven't heard from Kevin or anyone for that matter about this.

Did I do something wrong? I haven't heard from Kevin or anyone for that matter about this.
Perhaps send him a message with link to thread lol. Update the first post with witbs and place where this will be taking place. I'm sure it will be a fun time!

Maybe he's scared. :alien:

Fat at chance of that. I think Kevin could stare down a hormonal T-Rex without blinking.

Unlike a lot of us office jocks, T2GRN18 works outside all day and often doesn't have access to the internet until the evening. Give him time.

Both you guys are about even, but I've seen the work Kevin has been putting in. I've gotta go with T2GRN18 in a close match winning 2/1

I am going to give the Captain a little motivation here... I am going with RNG to win.

Let's see if that wedge work and #OWN125 is paying off like he has been preaching.

Like a FAMOUS soon to be Hall of Fame Super Bowl winning coach has said, "Talk is cheap, play the game".

Anyone know the Coach??

I didn't see this till just now.

I don't see any stakes involved

My WITB:

GBB 9*
X2Hot 5 Deep
FG Tour V4 18* Utility Iron
FG Tour V4
SM6 50F/54M/58M
Tour Series Black
B330
Tour X

I'll go this way. me being the 10.8 and you being the 9. I will give you 1 pop per side on the 1 and 2 handicap holes. After sharing a round with you a month ago I'm certain I still come out of this a victor.

I'll go this way. me being the 10.8 and you being the 9. I will give you 1 pop per side on the 1 and 2 handicap holes. After sharing a round with you a month ago I'm certain I still come out of this a victor.

Oh snap - it's on.

107d2e1d03e60ee026f5a5c82b2e4dcc.jpg

Wow shots fired by Kevin! Have to say my money is on him. Cant wait to follow along for this match.

I'm sure after this match, RNG/MizunoFan99 will remember having played with Kevin/T2GRN18 unlike last time :D

Boom! Shots fired!

Oh man. After a statement like that, I gotta go with the Cap.

Maybe he's scared. :alien:

Fat at chance of that. I think Kevin could stare down a hormonal T-Rex without blinking.
Not the Kevin I know!!!!

Only time will tell but we will see. I love playing overconfident people. It should be a good time!!

Only time will tell but we will see. I love playing overconfident people. It should be a good time!!

I'm not sure where the "overconfident" comes into play. Well except for the fact you've chosen to call me out. Confident yes, over confident not so much.

I know T2grn will come to play. I think he takes it 3 and 2.

T2GRN for the win!
When he starts throwing dart-bombs with the V4 Utility he's tough to beat.

I knew this thread would take off...

Kevin v Mike? And Mike is offering strokes? Someone ate their Wheaties this morning (maybe the whole box)!!

I gotta go w Kevin - if he is a 10, I am a 20. 2&1.

What are the stakes?

After playing with RNG today, I'll have to take him with the pop on the 2 holes. He hits the ball consistently straight ... he just needs to hit it closer to the hole so he stops leaving himself long putts. Will be fun to follow along ... that is if I don't show up myself to see it in person.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

After playing with RNG today, I'll have to take him with the pop on the 2 holes. He hits the ball consistently straight ... he just needs to hit it closer to the hole so he stops leaving himself long putts. Will be fun to follow along ... that is if I don't show up myself to see it in person.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Silly silly man.......hope you join us dude.

I too have have questioned Kevin as a 10. His swing is much better than that but I don't question that it is correct. He plays lots of courses while I primarily only play one. His handicap is most likely indicative of the weather and early season rust. I like a good challenge and couldn't think of anyone better to test myself against in preparation of the Regional Rivalry competition. You only get better by playing better players! Game on, I'm looking forward to it!!!

I too have have questioned Kevin as a 10. His swing is much better than that but I don't question that it is correct. He plays lots of courses while I primarily only play one. His handicap is most likely indicative of the weather and early season rust. I like a good challenge and couldn't think of anyone better to test myself against in preparation of the Regional Rivalry competition. You only get better by playing better players! Game on, I'm looking forward to it!!!

Brother win lose or draw. A good time will he had. I really appreciate you taking the time to make our round a little more meaningful. I'll talk trash, but in the end I will never lose site of the end goal. Good times!

But in the end you will feel the pain of a loss.....you asked full the bull and you must first endure it's horns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back