2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

I can't believe you made the putt with 2 balls at the same time. That was awesome, congrats on the win

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
So this actually happened? Im not sure that two balls putt at once would even come close to the hole on those greens lol. dwchockey had to replace a divot on one tee

Eaglesvsfalcons and I lose to wake and afwcardinal 1 down in mini golf, sucks..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Up and down birdie from the bunker will do it everytime.

So this actually happened? Im not sure that two balls putt at once would even come close to the hole on those greens lol. dwchockey had to replace a divot on one tee

To be fair, I never lost a golf ball hitting out of the sand

To be fair, I never lost a golf ball hitting out of the sand
True, but you've also never hit a putter 60 yards left handed out of a sand trap

#TeamUnity

Q: What was everyone's surprise performer today? Good or bad.
For me the Wilson F5 was a pleasant surprise. The Ping drivers and I just didn't get along.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

True, but you've also never hit a putter 60 yards left handed out of a sand trap

#TeamUnity

It was a great 60yard SW.... To bad it needed to go 6

This thread is bad ass... so jealous of you guys right now

Just caught up and all I can say is wow! This looks like an incredible time with a great group of people! Cannot wait to see what else is in store!

Wake with a tough out holding a 1 shot lead

33942e4d3f1eecbff48d370e188e698a.jpg

4c6fbd53b7d3e798b3ce84e918887a29.jpg

An interesting thought from hitting many different designs from different oems. How much of the numbers are affected by visual preference? I found myself swinging more confidently with some over others and it shows in the numbers

Gummie Bears apparently hurt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

I'm over here standing around like Belgium taking rounds.

I've hit Wardy 5 times and everytime he blames 441

I took a gummy bear to the temple, Adam's apple, chest, and ear lobe. Freakin snipers man

Back