Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Ok this Saturday morning. We have a pretty good group of THPers teeing it up and what started as just a couple of us now is 7 and we need 1 more. Anyone interested in playing?

Sweetbriar Legacy
10:16am
$33.50

Also someone let winchell know we are playing on the 2nd dont think he is on his honeymoon then

Ok time to get a list going

Unofficial NE OH 2016 Kickoff
Roses Run Country Club
Saturday April 2nd, ive already reserved tee times starting at 7:30am
Cost-For those that take advantage of the deal we bought into, it would just cost 1 ticket. For anyone that didnt, Im sure we can find someone in our group to sell 1 for $24 (includes cart)

IN:
1. 441
2. Baker
3. Hickerad

I'm in - as long as my son doesn't have a volleyball tournament. Stupid school hasn't released the schedule yet.

Kinda makes you wonder what he texts about all day. Haha

Ask Gunner how bad my stupid phone is w auto correct. It's ridiculous. Not to mention I'm practically blind and have very fat fingers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uhhhh whoops. Fixed.

Haha. All good buddy. I just thought it was kinda funny.

Ok this Saturday morning. We have a pretty good group of THPers teeing it up and what started as just a couple of us now is 7 and we need 1 more. Anyone interested in playing?

Sweetbriar Legacy
$33.50

Who are these 7? Awe **** I have that damn open house and my wife's bday.

Also someone let winchell know we are playing on the 2nd dont think he is on his honeymoon then

If someone can hook me up with one of those deals. I'm in

Who are these 7? Awe **** I have that damn open house and my wife's bday.

Me
Winchell
Cbaker
Michigan slice
Stribs
Musicmaster
Hickerad

Me
Winchell
Cbaker
Michigan slice
Stribs
Musicmaster
Hickerad

Not sure how I may have missed this. Might be interested if there's a spot still....gotta check w Mrs PinSlayer/Pkorf tho. If it was Sunday it would be 100%

Unofficial NE OH 2016 Kickoff
Roses Run Country Club
Saturday April 2nd, ive already reserved tee times starting at 7:30am
Cost-For those that take advantage of the deal we bought into, it would just cost 1 ticket. For anyone that didnt, Im sure we can find someone in our group to sell 1 for $24 (includes cart)

IN:
1. 441
2. Baker
3. Hickerad
4. Gunner
5. Ntanygd760
6. Robman7
7. Maynard
8. PKorf
9. Winchell
10. Ohio_Striker

Probably:
Greggdrews

Maybe:
PhillyV
Gregdan
Grins

Possibly:
Robozeo

Last edited:

Sweetbriar Legacy
$33.50

I want in on that!

Also if im going to secure a 4th tee time for April 2

Think there's room to add another tee time? Will try and get an asset soon...might be able to snag 1/2 others....just wondering

Think there's room to add another tee time? Will try and get an asset soon...might be able to snag 1/2 others....just wondering

I can get 2 at 10:32, think 1 group between us and them though

Go for it. If you book through their website thing they take your credit card info, charge you a few and your liable for tee times if no one is there to pay for it

Back