Complete The THP Challenge - You Could Win

Thanks for the response. Do both ball come off the face with similar speed on higher MOI putters?

Relatively, although the ball that got to the hole first I would imagine made contact closer to the center of the face than the one that got there last but that's just a hunch.

Boom this is what a Cure is made for!!!! Will try this on Friday!

I had a lot of fun shooting/attemping this one, this was probably my 10th or so putt, I have a few other videos, I started and stopped based on a few attempts! Sorry, audio on the go pro not so good.

Nice one, Icey!

This one is moving towards the top of the to do list.

Man where was that putting a few weeks ago. Well down partner.

Man where was that putting a few weeks ago. Well down partner.
I guess I need to use 2 balls instead of 1, do you think the USGA would frown on that!

https://vimeo.com/158413670

Only took about 18 tries and various camera angles but finally got lucky with one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done Nappy!

i tried it today. i think it's impossible with my putter! because it's obviously not me...

I tried this while I was playing today and could not get it done lol. After most holes I would take 2 attempts then move on to keep up pace of play. I will get it done

Nice shooting guys!

I tried this while I was playing today and could not get it done lol. After most holes I would take 2 attempts then move on to keep up pace of play. I will get it done

I also tried it with balls in line rather than side by side. I could get 1 but the other was always short.

Why didn't I do this at the course today???

Gave this a shot tonight on the carpet annnnnnd no video means no made putt . Will give it another try soon.

Thanks for the generous deadline on this, I can't wait for the weather to clear up and get going!

My entry. took many tries, but I nailed it finally. Used my Ghost tour Daytona Black and a couple of pro v's...

I tried this about 30 times on the course today. I wasn't even close. My distance variation between my first and second ball was probably 6-8 ft. The heel ball was a lot slower. I lined each ball up on the wings of my #7. The odysey logo is right where the heel ball is. I'll give it one more go this weekend but I think I've also got one of those putters that just won't work . I expected it to go in on the first try like everybody else.

Here's a video though to make all you northerners jealous.

https://vimeo.com/158444459

Last edited:
Back