THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

I'll take your 18 and raise you 36 tomorrow and another 18 Friday

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Well I had 18 yesterday and I'll do another 18 Friday, so I guess we're even!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I had 18 yesterday and I'll do another 18 Friday, so I guess we're even!

Well I guess so...good problem to have.:alien2:

Driver wasn't as steady as yesterday on a shorter course but the wedges and putter were hotter. No birdies today on the shorter course which is a par 69, but ended up 42/42-84. Overall pretty happy with the general game at this point in March but it's a long way until June, really excited to start dialing my gaps with these clubs

Oh and I hope Maddog goes out and grabs an Apex hybrid! Or maybe he will just game mine in June, he smokes that thing!

Oh and I hope Maddog goes out and grabs an Apex hybrid! Or maybe he will just game mine in June, he smokes that thing!

I'll give him the friendly nudge he needs to start updating his bag a bit. :)

I'll give him the friendly nudge he needs to start updating his bag a bit. :)

He may not need a push for that club, maybe just a reminder! He digs the look and the result spoke for themselves I wish I hit it that good!

Killed it today at the range. And it's March. Oh man am I pumped

First lesson of the season today, write up will come later. All I'll say is, once I ingrain what we went over today, I am NOT going to be the short knocker any more!

First lesson of the season today, write up will come later. All I'll say is, once I ingrain what we went over today, I am NOT going to be the short knocker any more!

that's not what she said.
Hey, sorry but you walked right into that one:alien:

But really, glad you had a good lesson, hope it pays off for you:)

Was able to get out and get in 18 today and RR was front and center on my mind the entire round. Nothing like prepping for an event

It was so nice to play in sunny 75 degree weather today. I found out that the club's range is now open so you'll find me in the practice bunker!

He may not need a push for that club, maybe just a reminder! He digs the look and the result spoke for themselves I wish I hit it that good!

it is a very nice club, the look, the feel, the Results!!!!!! just might be making an investment!

It is so awesome to be seeing many getting out playing or to the range or whatever golf and good weather wise. Its just a warm happy feeling. Being at the range twice this week myself was very nice indeed.

Wow it feels so strange to be nice. Now that the fuzzywuzzy cozy stuff is out of me for 2016:shame:. The trash talk and banter from the sidelines shall continue.:alien:

Okay captains, start thinking about those first round pairings.
What you need to know...
Front 9 is a Shamble
Back 9 is a modified Pinehurst

They will be played as an 18 hole match, with two points on the line instead of 1.

Captains will turn in their pairings (when asked for) in any order they want as the matchups for round 1 will be random draw for opponents. Matches are handicapped with each 9 being different. Shamble is done on a 75% number and modified pinehurst is done on a 50% number.

Good luck captains and while no date is out yet on when they are needed, start thinking about them soon.

Super excited! Really looking forward to this I think this would be a good time to revisit strength and weaknesses for everyone for me currently my strength is still my putting in my weakness is greenside sure game right now

Strength... Length of the tee...weakness... Being in correct fairway with aforementioned length

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Funny that JB's post comes just as I've been starting to think about this in earnest. New England guys, I'll be bugging you for a bunch more info in the near future.

Super excited! Really looking forward to this I think this would be a good time to revisit strength and weaknesses for everyone for me currently my strength is still my putting in my weakness is greenside sure game right now

Right now the strength of my game is off the tee and my biggest weakness is my putting.

Funny that JB's post comes just as I've been starting to think about this in earnest. New England guys, I'll be bugging you for a bunch more info in the near future.

We should bring a gopro Saturday (i don't have one).

#gametape

Okay captains, start thinking about those first round pairings.
What you need to know...
Front 9 is a Shamble
Back 9 is a modified Pinehurst

They will be played as an 18 hole match, with two points on the line instead of 1.

Captains will turn in their pairings (when asked for) in any order they want as the matchups for round 1 will be random draw for opponents. Matches are handicapped with each 9 being different. Shamble is done on a 75% number and modified pinehurst is done on a 50% number.

Good luck captains and while no date is out yet on when they are needed, start thinking about them soon.

Love the pairing talk! Excitement builds!!

That makes 2 of us Kev. Some of the most fun I've had on a golf course was playing with Tim!

Right back at you my man. Even if we are playing against each other we might have to ride together

Hmm, bit of strategy to be discussed here. Quick question; with both formats, you select the best drive on each hole. Are there restrictions on how many of each players' drives must be used?

Back