What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shrimp Alfredo over those fake nasty healthy noodles. Stupid weight loss goals.

BBQ chicken, potato salad and baked beans.

Baked chicken, green peas, half baked potatoe and collard greens. Last night was fried red fish, catfish, specs and homemadesaid French fries! Tim

Last edited:
5 topping extra large pizza. All meat.

dcbd1bfe7623cfa840c72b506e87ddcf.jpg
Good call. We did that the other night, but my wife over ruled and we got veggies.

Hamburgers on the grill! Pretty simple night!

Good call. We did that the other night, but my wife over ruled and we got veggies.
Get some better quality meat and make the rest of the pizza yourself. It's a much better/cheaper way to do it.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

WW friendly "chicken pot pie"

How did it turn out? I have been thinking about making a healthy chicken pot pie, it's something JB and I both enjoy.

I have a healthy chicken and veggie curry dish in the crock pot. It's a new recipe so we will see how it turns out. I kept reading that I should use thighs instead of breasts for the chicken, so I am giving it a try, we will see how that turns out. I am normally a white meat fan, but it does try out in the crock pot. The house smells fantastic.

Thinking I am going to be pulling the grill out when I get home and grilling my dinner tonight.
So its between Steak or Chicken and then baked potatoes and Asparagus.

My turn to cook so...left over turkey taco salad w/asparagus

Thinking I am going to be pulling the grill out when I get home and grilling my dinner tonight.
So its between Steak or Chicken and then baked potatoes and Asparagus.

What time should I show up? Sounds like a good dinner, either way.

Pan cooked turkey cutlets on whole wheat pasta and mushroom/tomato sauce along side oven roasted honey balsamic Brussels sprouts.

My wife is out of town for work as usual on Tuesdays so it's our normal - sushi night out with my daughters while my son finds some leftovers at home or meets a couple buddies out for dinner. He doesn't like to go out for sushi with his sisters.

Marcos pizza night to support the school

Stuffed shells tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tilapia with a crushed orange glaze, a bit of rice and steamed snow peas and carrots. All for 7 points! Winning

Tilapia with a crushed orange glaze, a bit of rice and steamed snow peas and carrots. All for 7 points! Winning
That sounds good. Recipe please, good sir.

Subway tonight since I am working late.

That sounds good. Recipe please, good sir.

I'll get it from my wife. Not sure she used a recipe though.

Steak salad
75f1d2ad060b94b733100dc2e5d7900a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did some grilled chicken on the grill. Couldn't pass up the nice weather.

Breakfast for dinner. Eggs, chorizo & salsa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back