What do you buy? The catch: Can't be a brand in your bag

McLovin

grateful for this community
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
It can be a current release, or something old school that you always loved. But the catch is, the brand can't currently be represented in your bag!

Right now I have a lot of brands represented in my bag, and I'm really happy with my clubs. But if I had to pick something, it would be a Titleist Vokey SM7 F Grind 56* wedge in Tour Chrome with KBS Hi Rev 2.0, MCC+4.

What are you buying?

Great question..............I think I would lean towards some Callaway products, woods, balls, irons, wedges. I havent hit them in a couple of years. But then theres those Hogan Irons that just look amazing every time I see them. Oh and shoes, lots and lots of shoes. Can i just buy a pga superstore and not get what's in my bag?

I’d probably lean towards Ping or Taylormade, either drivers or irons. I liked the i210’s when I got to demo them at Ping HQ and the P760’s are extremely intriguing to me also, both brands are making solid drivers right now also.

I've always wanted a Scotty Cameron...

Since you put it that way, I would take a long, hard look at the PM Grind.

Ping g400 21 degree hybrid with an Oban Devotion 8 shaft. Fell in love with that combo but haven't had the funds to get one myself.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Scotty Cameron Super Rat.

Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero.

sorry, we petitioned the usga to make that club illegal in your bag. it would be unfair to the rest of the field. and by field i mean all other golfers ever to live.

TM M6 3-wood. I got some rockets with it in testing.

Well I have the spectrum pretty well covered, but I lack both ping and cobra, so g400max or the F9 tour length driver

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Tour Edge EXS.

If Odyssey is considered separate from Callaway, then Stroke Lab 7.

sorry, we petitioned the usga to make that club illegal in your bag. it would be unfair to the rest of the field. and by field i mean all other golfers ever to live.

I'd have two of the most ridiculous clubs of 2019 at my disposal. What glorious excellence.

Hmmm.... I think I would go with some Mizuno irons. Maybe the MP-18 MMCs.

Scotty Cameron Squareback

Mizuno MP-18 MMCs.

Ping driver. TEE fairways and hybrids. Mizuno irons. Cleveland wedges. Ping putter.

Sounds fair.

Cobra F9 or Ping G400 LST.

Bladed irons would be pretty fun. I'd need to get them bent like 2-3 degrees strong though, to combat my loft adding.

TaylorMade p730 would be a good start. Solid profile.

Honma 747 irons.

Probably Cobra F9 Speedback irons. Those or Srixon z585. But probably Cobra. Although maybe Srixon. :beat-up:

EDIT: Throw some Mizuno 919 Hot Metals in there for good measure.

I am on a Cobra kick right now. Gee, I wonder why. How about a set of cb/mbs, bent one degree strong, shafted with Steelfiber i110s? Those would be tremendous. I also would love to try an F9 Hybrid, Catalyst shaft, 17 degree.

I am on a Cobra kick right now. Gee, I wonder why. How about a set of cb/mbs, bent one degree strong, shafted with Steelfiber i110s? Those would be tremendous. I also would love to try an F9 Hybrid, Catalyst shaft, 17 degree.

haha "can't be a brand in your bag" brother!

Back