Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a good offer.

I'm pondering fairways. Pretty much happy with every other club in my bag but my 4W. Have space for an extra club, so thinking of going back to two fairways. The question is, which fairways?

My M2 3HL will be in Monday and I plan on adding my thoughts to the forum.

Debating a 15* 3 wood and 18*-19* hybrid because I know that will tighten the upper part of the bag But also know that I suck with FW so it's probably going to be a strong 1h-2h and 2h-3h

I have always liked the Yes! putter lines (the versions under Adams, with the slots, I was not a fan of). This one looks nice. Where did you see these?

eBay buddy!

So I want to replace my 56* RTX wedge tomorrow.

What grind do you get in a MD3 in a 56* when I play in the following conditions:
-hard fairways
-alternating from thick rough to sparse/weedy rough
-bunkers

Or do I just grab a RTX 2.0 56*?

What grind do you get in a MD3 in a 56* when I play in the following conditions:
-hard fairways
-thick rough
-bunkers

Would really depend on your style/technique. Hard ground usually calls for less bounce. Thick rough and fluffy sand calls for more bounce. What I have is 50 s grind, 54 w and 58 c. That gives me a a lot of versatility depending on the lie.

Would really depend on your style/technique. Hard ground usually calls for less bounce. Thick rough and fluffy sand calls for more bounce. What I have is 50 s grind, 54 w and 58 c. That gives me a a lot of versatility depending on the lie.

Can I ask why the 58 in C grind and not W? Really just curious on it.

-hard fairways
-alternating from thick rough to sparse/weedy rough
-bunkers

S grind.

He might use the 54 more in the sand. Probably more useful actually than a 58 on longer bunker shots.

A Cobra F6 fairway. Either the 3/4 or 5/6. Can't make up my mind ...

I like the option of bit less bounce on the lob wedge. I want the leading edge closer to the ground for the times I pull lob wedge.
He might use the 54 more in the sand. Probably more useful actually than a 58 on longer bunker shots.
This is true for longer bunker shots.

All of my grips are different now and I don't know if I should be bothered by it and get new ones.

I can't believe you're not bothered by it.

Honestly I am kind of afraid to change anything right now for fear of messing up a solid run of golf.

Honestly I am kind of afraid to change anything right now for fear of messing up a solid run of golf.

I'm goofy like that as well. It would drive me nuts but don't change in the middle of a good thing.

I'm goofy like that as well. It would drive me nuts but don't change in the middle of a good thing.

I'm really odd. Midsize on driver. Regular plus a couple wraps on fairways and regular (no extra wraps) on irons.

Odyssey Jailbird. Thanks for the counter weight too Fup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toulon.

Toulon.

TOULON!!!!!

I'm guessing you want one?
Still hoping we get the chance to review as there is a lot going on tech and design wise. If not though, finger is on the trigger. I have to learn more to add to the putter knowledge bank.

Last edited:
Still hoping we get the chance to review as there is a lot going on tech ns design wise. If not though, finger is on the trigger. I have to learn more go add to the putter knowledge bank.

I would enjoy reading a Jman review of them. That way I don't have to figure out all the tech myself. Haha

56* PM grind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back