When is your golf season?

jdtox

Lord Tox
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
I went to post a round I played last weekend and it wouldn’t let me. I know Michigan’s season is shorter than most but April-Oct is shorter than I thought.

When is your “official” golf season?

lol season

year round here in orlando. as long as you can live with permaswampa$$

3/15 to 11/30 so we just opened up.

No beginning and no end fortunately

We usually go from Jan 1st through Dec. 31st. Occasionally they throw in an extra day in February. That's always nice.

We usually go from Jan 1st through Dec. 31st. Occasionally they throw in an extra day in February. That's always nice.

This ^

Absolutely ... Last year we only got rained out twice ... Not bad for a full years golf season ... Welcome to western Australia !!! :)

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

I went to post a round I played last weekend and it wouldn’t let me. I know Michigan’s season is shorter than most but April-Oct is shorter than I thought.

When is your “official” golf season?

Up here it’s April thru mid November

Scores get posted year 'round here in North Texas. There probably should be a "season" as I definitely see my handicap go up 3-4 strokes over the winter due to conditions.

Nothing official but I play year round except July and August. The heat and humidity in Houston "aka hell" is hard to take during that time and I think a break is good for the mind and body.

Usually April until into November if I can push it. There usually is the occasional winter round squeezed in if the stars align properly with schedule and crazy warm weather.

Usually only have to shut it down in January and February, and even then I can still get out some days.

lol must be nice

northern Michigan, late April thru mid October

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Official Handicap season is May 1 through October 31.

Generally play starts a little before and ends a little after that.

April thru Sept is regular season. After that thru Oct - early Nov is extra rounds usually played with balls you dont care if you lose due to losing many in the fairways because of all the fallen leaves.

It never stops except for snow & rain!!!

Official season is 1 Mar through 14 Nov here. We're almost 3 weeks in but the turf is behind where it should be due to a colder winter this year. I'll play when it's cold and wet so I get at least a couple rounds in every month regardless.

March 1st to Dec 31st. There have been a lot of years where we can play quite a few rounds in Jan and Feb though.

Basically from right nowish through November. There’s some hot or miss in there certainly in March and April but I’ll be golfing in the next week or so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when the snow finally melts (usually mid april) to whenever it starts snowing again (could be October, usually mid nov). Winter this year will just not let up, really hoping it starts to warm and melt soon

Just saw an email that my local 9 hole course opens Friday. Hopefully my season gets off to an early start this weekend!

Usually late March until mid October. Courses are finally starting to open up here in Northern IL this weekend. League meeting tomorrow!!!!!!

Back