Volvik Vivid State Pride Packs

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Volvik has introduced a unique series of limited-edition State Pack golf ball sets featuring: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Hawaii, New York, South Carolina and Texas.

D2GC9UIWsAAdGkv.png

Cool idea, wish I could find a ball of theirs that worked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Volvik Vivid State Pride Packs

I have the TX ones. Pretty cool for a display
6bebb76ead28168cb35aaa5654cb9b31.jpg

Those look good. Wish they would do the Washington Apple !

I actually did this idea a lot!

Eh would have been much more of a fan if they represented the state other than slapping the state flag on it. The South Carolina flag works here and the Florida design looks good but not a fan of the CA/TX flag design here as it just looks like a $2 gift shop ball.

Has anyone seen the New York golf balls? I can’t seem to find any pictures online.

They look cool but still don't think I would game them.

No dirty jerzy?!?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The taxes must have been too high.
State symbol would be a blowout or fist pump too, not too marketable

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Wait, no South Dakota? I'm out!

I think it's a cool novelty, but otherwise it doesn't move the needle whatsoever.

I can see why they chose the SC ball for the promo. Definitely the best of the bunch, and makes them look pretty cool. The rest that I've seen are rather unimpressive.

The CA ones are awful. I Kinda like the Florida version. May be the only thing in the history of the US that FL has better than CA :joy:

I can see why they chose the SC ball for the promo. Definitely the best of the bunch, and makes them look pretty cool. The rest that I've seen are rather unimpressive.

The CA ones are awful. I Kinda like the Florida version. May be the only thing in the history of the US that FL has better than CA :joy:

Where are you seeing the pictures of these?

Some of them are on the Volvik site

I saw a few but haven’t seen the NY ones yet

Has anyone tried these balls?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back