John Morgan Apparel Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Wait, John not only fights in the court room (Morgan & Morgan) but dabbles in golf threads! NOICE!!!

Modal....cool. I have underoos with model and they are very comfortable. Interesting to see it used in polos etc..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice review G.A.

I like the 55/40/5 blend for materials. I don’t dry any of my golf appare so that won’t change if I give these a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Gary!! Well written, cotton is great for golf during the fall, winter, & spring, but come an Ohio Valley summer and dry fit is a must. That said those look nice and they would probably be great for work and casual wear.

Took a browse on the site, some nice looking items. I like the 3 button polos especially, not many companies do that

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Wait, John not only fights in the court room (Morgan & Morgan) but dabbles in golf threads! NOICE!!!

He does it “for the people”.

I think people who give it a chance will find it fits nicely into their closet. The price is a bit on the high side in the abstract but the quality is really good so I get it. And with the sales they run, it might turn out to be a good deal.

Great piece of writing Molten. I really like the look of that 1/4 zip. The polo also looks nice, but with the intense humidity where I live don't think I'd give it a go on the course tbh. It would be an office only polo for me and that detracts some from the appeal.

Great report, Gary. I’m really looking forward to trying the shirt that’s on the way.

I've worn the shirt twice now. I'll be buying more. It was fine on the course for an early spring round but it will be an off-course shirt once the temps are into the 80s and we get our normal oppressive humidity.

I panicked when I saw it in a basket of clothes just out of the dryer but it didn't shrink at all. It had a few wrinkles but those mostly fell out while hanging in the closet.

I've worn the shirt twice now. I'll be buying more. It was fine on the course for an early spring round but it will be an off-course shirt once the temps are into the 80s and we get our normal oppressive humidity.

I panicked when I saw it in a basket of clothes just out of the dryer but it didn't shrink at all. It had a few wrinkles but those mostly fell out while hanging in the closet.

It didn’t shrink at all? I guess I’ll sacrifice mine in the sake of science but that is fantastic news! I love the feel of John Morgan so far (hot summer days will be the next test).

It didn’t shrink at all? I guess I’ll sacrifice mine in the sake of science but that is fantastic news! I love the feel of John Morgan so far (hot summer days will be the next test).

None that I could tell.

I really wish they had better color choices.

None that I could tell.

I really wish they had better color choices.

They certainly have limitations, no doubt. I don’t particularly like the naming (both review pieces were the “Morgan” something) and would like more choices. But if they catch on and grow I’m sure both will improve.

Back