Forum Testing Signup: Ben Hogan Precision Milled Putters

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the golfers just like you. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, hybrids, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing.

Shapes-M.jpg

Ben Hogan Precision Milled Putters
Full writeup can be found on the home page here.
https://www.thehackersparadise.com/first-look-ben-hogan-precision-milled-putters/

Criteria
THP will select a group of 4 THPers to test the putters alongside THP Staff Writer Jman
You must be able to check in on the thread daily (or close to it) to discuss and answer questions.
You will be reviewing the putters for a period of 60-90 days (then it is yours to keep).
RH only for this one.

How to Signup
Post in this thread the answer to these 3 questions.
1. What putter are you currently using?
2. Which model would you like to review?
3. Give us Length, Lie and Grip of the putter you would like to review

THE TESTERS:
Jman
This Could Be You
This Could Be You
This Could Be You
This Could Be You

Oh, HEY THERE!

Putter fiend Jman at your service!

Was hoping for this forum review to happen. Lots to look at, lots to analyze.

Excited to see who joins me!

So if I get my AC membership on Friday would I still be in the running? I really want to try a new putter.

• Admin
So if I get my AC membership on Friday would I still be in the running? I really want to try a new putter.

This testing is open to all forum members.
Although we do appreciate any and all members that consider the Albatross Club.

This testing is open to all forum members.
Although we do appreciate any and all members that consider the Albatross Club.

Awesome, then I am absolutely in on this one.

Current Putter:
Cleveland Classic HB1 milled face in Black
Standard lie, 2.0 midsize, and 36" length(too long)

Ben Hogan:
Model: Mallet as I currently play a blade putter
Specs: Standard 70* lie, 2.0 midsize grip, and 33.5" length

Cool opportunity! I've been wanting to try a new putter, so this would be a great opportunity to test it out and provide feedback!

1. Currently using Cleveland Classic 1 from 2009
2. I'd like to review the Mallet model BHM01
3. Length +1" to 36"; Standard Lie; Grip MidSlim 2.0

This would be a great opportunity, as I am always tinkering and struggling to find a putter that I am 100% confident in.

1. What putter are you currently using? Back and forth between my GoLo and an Oddessey dual force rossie II that ive had since highschool.
2. Which model would you like to review? The mallet looks a lot like the Rossie mallet so I think that would be the best option, as I have always preferred those over blade style putters.
3. Give us Length, Lie and Grip of the putter you would like to review 33 inches, standard lie, and super stroke 2.0 are what I currently have on both putters. Thank you for the opportunity!!!!

Sweet!!! Thanks for the chance to sign up for this opportunity THP and BHG!

1. SeeMore mFGP
2. BHB03
3. 33.5", 69° lie angle, SuperStroke Flatso 1.0

If chosen, I would be in the thread multiple times per day to communicate thoughts and experiences, have discussions and answer questions.

1. What putter are you currently using? Taylormade MySpider Tour

2. Which model would you like to review? The plumbers Beck BHB01

3. Give us Length, Lie and Grip of the putter you would like to review. 35". 70° Flatso 1.0

This is one I can do even when weather is bad.
1. Currently using a Scotty Newport
2. Would like to review the Plumbers Neck Blade
3. 33 inches, standard lie, and Flatso 1.0 grip.

Awesome contest! I love testing putters. Especially since that's all I can do for now.

1. Scotty Cameron Newport
2. Plumbers Neck Blade
3. 33", 4* upright (74*), with SuperStroke Pistol GTR 1.0 (with 1* - 1.5* loft if possible)

I would absolutely Love to test a Hogan putter! Perfect timing too as I've been considering a putter change for a while now and haven't committed to a change yet. I was seriously looking forward to this putter release too.

I've been playing a Scotty Cameron Monterey 1.5 for several years, six or seven I believe.

I would love to test the following putter, as it is similar to what I have now:
BHB03 Flowneck, Midslim 2.0, 35" and 1 degree upright.

With that said, I have contemplated switching to a mallet putter for a long time. The below putter isn't a direct comparison to what I have now but without having owned a mallet ever before I feel I would be able to give this one a fantastic review:
BHM01 Mallet, Midslim 2.0, 35", 1 degree upright.

I appreciate the opportunity as I do love what Hogan has to offer these days; thanks!

These putters look fantastic and this is testing I can still participate in while recovering from wrist surgery.

Ping Anser

Love the look of the BHB02

33.5” (1.5” short); 69° (1° flat); SuperStroke Flatso 1.0

I use a Ping B60. Looks like I would be best testing a BHB02 at 34" with a Super Stroke slim 2.0 grip. Thanks for the opportunity!!

Odyssey Tank #7

BHB02

36"
2* upright
Midsize 2.0 grip

This would be amazing - in the market for a putter to match my new set of clubs!

1. What putter are you currently using? Odyssey White Hot Tour #1
2. Which model would you like to review? Plumbers Neck - BHB01
3. Give us Length, Lie and Grip of the putter you would like to review... 36.5", 1 degree flat, Midslim 2.0

Thanks for the opportunity!

What a timely opportunity, I'm currently pondering a new putter, and would love the chance to review one of these.

1. What putter are you currently using? Odyssey Works Versa Fang 2-Ball
2. Which model would you like to review? BHM01 - Mallet Single Bend Putter
3. Give us Length, Lie and Grip of the putter you would like to review? 34" Length, Standard 70* Lie, SuperStroke Mid Slim 2.0 Grip

1. What putter are you currently using? Seemore m1t
2. Which model would you like to review? The Mallet BHM01
3. Give us Length, Lie and Grip of the putter you would like to review 36", 1* up, SS Slim 3.0

Piretti Matera
The BHB03
2 degree up. 34"
Mid slim grip

Forum Testing Signup: Ben Hogan Precision Milled Putters

Scotty futura X
35”, 69° lie, SS mid slim
I’d love the mid mallet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m new here, but would love the opportunity to become a more active member of the community. If chosen I would be very active in the thread and try to answer any and all questions.

1) I am currently using the Wilson staff Michigan Avenue putter, which is VERY similar to the hogan putters shown here. Would make for a great comparison.

2) The BHB03 putter looks fantastic

3) standard length, standard lie, midslim 2.0 grip

This would be a great opportunity to become a very active member on the forum, good luck to everyone!

Good luck everyone, looking forward to reading these reviews. The looks of these putters are gorgeous.

Very cool!

Cleveland HB #1

BHB03

34", Standard Lie, SS Midslim 2.0

Thanks!

Cool putters. I am always looking for a new flatstick!

current - Odyssey O-Works black 7s (and several others in the rotation)

BHB01 - Plumber’s Neck Blade
71* lie
35"
SS 2.0 grip

Greg

Back