Your Swing on Video

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
No, this is not a thread to post your swing on video, I am curious when was the last time you saw your swing on video?

Last year when I was in my funk I was videoing every trip to the range.

I saw it last night of my range session from yesterday afternoon.

Last Friday and i will see it tomorrow at my lesson!

been quite awhile. i think at the titleist event back in 2017. it's not pretty.

I have been taping my swing since starting on the Super Speed training program. Using Hudl to super slow the swing down and have the ability to draw lines for reference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4-5 years ago..OTT move was real.

Last season my pro took a couple during our lessons. Not often enough.

ECPC one of the guys had it on video and I wish they didnt haha it looks so much better in my mind than on video

Oh its been several years now since I had a swing recorded, but I saw one of the old videos a within the last couple weeks. Probably still a lot of the same problems.

About a month ago or so

I have an App on my phone that I can video my swing (then critique it) whenever I need to. But the last time I did it was June of last year. So who knows what it looks like now.

About a month ago going through old lessons.

More than a year ago, and then it was wearing Crocs.

Yesterday

Last season

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Usually do it about once a month or so during season.

Your Swing on Video

@ddec filmed my swing last year at Bay Hill. It was the first time since I took lessons in 2014. And my swing looks identical now to what it did then. Glad I put all that work in!

Monday night with V1 Golf. If anyone has any other apps please share. This one is limited.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Saw a side view when Phil# filmed an iron shot during the Grandaddy. I knew I waggled a lot before a shot but wow had no clue what it looked like. Neat to see a swing though.

Nothing this year so far on anything besides putting the carpet.
I've probably taken a dozen videos of myself on a mat with the putout pressure trainer.
I need to.

Don't think I've ever seen my swing on video just a gif and it's not pretty.

Early last year.

Back