Aftermarket Putter Grips

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you an aftermarket putter grip person or do you run with what comes on the putter?

I’m an aftermarket grip person in general. For putters, I like the Golf Pride Tour SNSR and the old school Lamkin 3 Gen Pistol.

Putters are such a personal preference thing, I’d be willing to bet the vast majority don’t roll with stock grips, but maybe I’m wrong?

I’m totally an after market guy, never play the stock putter grip...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I swap almost immediately. Iomic or Superstroke are what are on all of my putters.

I'm a reformed aftermarket putter grip guy. Once I dialed in my stroke, I just go with what's provided with the putter.

Depends on how comfortable it is. If I dont like it, I will definitely change it out

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Aftermarket. Ihave a Super Stroke slim 3.0 on my gamer.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Last few putters I was always putting on some Super Stroke, but with the Stroke Lab, I really don't want to mess with this technology at all so will be keeping as is.

Aftermarket - SuperStroke - and their dark/black colors. The white looks like garbage after a short amount of time.

Usually always go aftermarket unless I really like the grip that comes stock on a putter.

I generally go stock, but the Golf Pride Tour SENSR are legit. I am not a big Super Stroke guy, I just dont like the feel.

Aftermarket since the stock grip on my Cleveland was meh, but with Tulon/Odyssey/Stroke Lab option type grips I don't think I would go aftermarket.

Aftermarket since the stock grip on my Cleveland was meh, but with Tulon/Odyssey/Stroke Lab option type grips I don't think I would go aftermarket.

I’m the same way. I’ve found I really like the SS Pistol GT 2.0 grip w/ the 50g weight on it but if I went to a Stroke Lab putter, I’d get the larger stock grip and not tinker with the intent of the design.

Love the superstroke gtr tour

Before Stroke lab putters i never used stock grip. Now i'll be staying with stock grip on Stroke lab

Aftermarket for sure. I will put a SuperStroke Pistol GT Tour on every putter I have if I don't order it with one directly from Odyssey.

Aftermarket. I like the superstroke midslim 2.0.

I'm usually an after-market guy, though I ran with the stock grip on the last putter I gamed and never had any feeling like I was totally missing out.

Aftermarket. THP version SS 3.0 weighted. As soon as my Odyssey Marksman S arrived I swapped out to it from original.

tour snsr contour 104 on the taylormade, flux on the evnroll, stock pure on the swag

stock grip usually comes off right away on everything i get

I've typically gone aftermarket in the past. For some reason I've always enjoyed tinkering with different types and models.

Unless the stock grip is what I use, I'm aftermarket through and through.

having just bought a toulon stroke lab, im quite surprised to see people on here already say they'll keep the stock grip on their stroke lab putters. Personally I have no idea if it will change/mess anything up, but I dont like the stock grip on the Toulon at all. I already ordered a Garsen grip to throw on there

Aftermarket - SuperStroke - and their dark/black colors. The white looks like garbage after a short amount of time.

second this - I hate light color grips that get horrid looking so quickly. makes me want to go back to a basic ping black pistol....

Usually aftermarket, but some stock options have come close by offering branded options of the aftermarket brands.

Back