2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

I would like to team up with an Ohioan that's in RR and take on two Michiganders at Sawmill on Sunday. First 9 best ball, 2nd 9 alternate shot, who wants in?

One thing to keep in mind guys is we dont have a whole lot of time in between rounds. First tee time in the afternoon is about 5 hours after the first in the morning. Rounds shouldnt take more than 4:30 to play, but we arent the first ones off in the morning so there is no promising fast pace. Im trying what i can to mix up the groups for the afternoon but we may have to do it similar to last year and keep guys in pairs and mix up pairs without putting people in a time crunch. I wanna leave everyone enough time to get something to eat between rounds. If you guys want call outs im all for it and will adjust accordingly, but get them to me soon because the course wants headcount and group assignments by the end of next week so they can have the carts set up ahead of time

AMart! Let's battle at Legacy, PM me and we'll talk terms!
We'll chat after I'm done working today!

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Missing out on #TheCup makes me fired up for this outing. Xhail may be in trouble beating the old man.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

If by eat you mean drink beer in between rounds I am in.

Your on the list that matters buddy haha I have a spread sheet going

Between you and 441, Ohio is organized!

Also, bump for a roommate. I have a spot available for Friday and Saturday nights.

Between you and 441, Ohio is organized!

Also, bump for a roommate. I have a spot available for Friday and Saturday nights.
I might take you I up on that. I forgot to book a room.

Do we have an approx cookout head count? Food shopping will happen next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we have an approx cookout head count? Food shopping will happen next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About 30

If there's 31 I'll kill you

Well Michiganders, guess we'll have to go eat elsewhere. We all know who will be first on the cut list. :angel:

I might take you I up on that. I forgot to book a room.
You got it. I'm not from Ohio so I won't do anything to you in your sleep either

Im really pumped for this gathering. Itll be fun to see some of the guys i havent seen in a long time as well as meet new people. Im taking that friday off to make sure things at home are set up ahead of time and MrsV isnt stuck doing it all day while im playing golf. If anyone gets in town early and wants to play golf that day let me know

I'll be in Friday when ever. Always down to play a little golf

Im really pumped for this gathering. Itll be fun to see some of the guys i havent seen in a long time as well as meet new people. Im taking that friday off to make sure things at home are set up ahead of time and MrsV isnt stuck doing it all day while im playing golf. If anyone gets in town early and wants to play golf that day let me know

I may possibly be in for an afternoon round

The course by my house is pretty fun with fast greens. We could play there for a pretty good rate during the week

What course is that?

Back