The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruh roh creating a family calender to track everything online this wont bode well when all my golf trips are in 1 place

Add them one at a time on various days of the week trust me the adding all at once thing doesn't work well haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Add them one at a time on various days of the week trust me the adding all at once thing doesn't work well haha

So far ive only done them upon request

Ruh roh creating a family calender to track everything online this wont bode well when all my golf trips are in 1 place

You may want to keep a few off.

You may want to keep a few off.
At least they are kinda spaced out this year and she will be with me for 2 more than likely

Best wishes, bogeyme.

Having an internal panic attack re: how much crap we have to accomplish within the next 4-6 weeks, financially. An epic lottery win would be deeeeelightful

More than likely? I need to call Grex
Oh no shes in for vegas assuming we snag a spot. Was just talking flights tonight

Having an internal panic attack re: how much crap we have to accomplish within the next 4-6 weeks, financially. An epic lottery win would be deeeeelightful

If I win, I've got you guys covered.

Oh no shes in for vegas assuming we snag a spot. Was just talking flights tonight

Still? Your flight search while we were in Cali was epic.

Make phil donate plasma

Still? Your flight search while we were in Cali was epic.
Lol that was a different event.
SW site was being weird today disnt show flight options that mobile app show

I love all the event buzz, its exciting as always, but this year is just more intense in it imo.

Can't wait to see how the year shakes out. ClubClash is a hell of a start for me!

last night was flight booking night as I got all of my flights booked through 6/1.

Word is my Grandmother only has days/weeks left with us. It's been quite the journey with her. I've mentioned here a few times that she was diagnosed with Dementia a few years ago. She is now not able to swallow very well and is having a hard time eating and taking her meds because of this. She is now falling to the right a lot so the assisted living home is not letting her have dinner in a normal chair she has to eat in her recliner to help hold her up. Sounds like this weekend when we get together for Easter, maybe the last family get together we have with her.

In the end I know it'll be best for her and us, but it doesn't make it any easier to deal eith.
You and your family are in my thoughts.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Snow and ice in Michigan
Sun and Warmth in Florida....

Can't wait until the workday is over!

How do you know you are going to have a good day? When you have a 20 minute drive to work and this comes on when you start the car:
18f5c35c582b98e149aa67e5d987a211.jpg

Lottery ticket time.

The Masters starts two weeks from today...:banana:

Fingers crossed for the first golf swings of the year on the range tonight!! I have never hoped a range was open so much in my life!

Woke up to 26 degrees and almost an inch of snow/ freezing rain in Upstate NY, I was hoping that we weren't going to get any more of this kind of weather. On a positive note we leave for Florida for 10 days on Monday so I really don't care what kind of weather goes on up here until I get home lol

Fingers crossed for the first golf swings of the year on the range tonight!! I have never hoped a range was open so much in my life!
Good luck...and don't overdo it!1

Not sure the office can get any larger...
384d890771391f66fabbd8540acf2901.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back