Costco Gold Glove

Got mine the other day. Nice fit. Feel good. We'll see how they hold together. Great deal as of now. Ball marker is a nice added bonus.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

No Cadet sizes = No Sale

No cadet sizes is a killer for this sausage fingered player. I've been buying the quality sports brand cabretta gloves from budget golf which seem to be random overruns with the logos removed. picked up a batch for 3.96 each recently

No cadet size is a deal breaker for me.

Besides I've still got a stash of the Costco Callaways. While they didn't have them in warehouse, you could get 4 packs online for about the same as the warehouse 3 pack. And cadets were available so knowing that some of these things can be transient in nature, I bought a bunch. Figured at that price I'd go through 3 or 4 a season but it's been more like 1 or 2.

Cadet guys pay attention, i saw these pop up up on the Mygolfspy Best Premium Glove, so as a member i ordered a 4 pack. Using the guide on their website i went with ML, got them in today, and initial thought is they feel nice, and fit great, time will tell how they hold up and is they stretch a bit. My go to Gloves have always been FootJoy Large Cadet, so don't sleep on these, for 20.00 for 4 gloves they are worth a chance. After a few range trips i will report back on thoughts, and if positive i can see ordering 5-6 sets of these.

Got mine Saturday in medium large. Was hoping for a large cadet but these fit good enough for me especially for the price.

Will need to try them out on the course or range soon.

Newbie here. I've used the Kirkland Signature glove over the last two rounds. Like all things Kirkland, it's a solid product. I got the 3 pack for $16, kept 2 and gave 1 to my friend. Feel wise, it's a nice smooth cabretta leather feel inside and out. I don't notice any measurable difference in grip over any of the brand name gloves I've played like the Titleist Perma-soft, FJ Sta-Sof, Srixon Z, or maybe I'm just not that discerning. I tend to overuse expensive gloves because I am trying to get every bit of value out of it. But the reality is, I'd rather switch to a new Kirkland than to eek out every last swing of crusty used one. I do feel slippage when swinging with an overused glove, especially on hot days. $16 for a Titleist Perma-soft that may last me 4-5 rounds vs. $16 for 3 Kirklands which will last me a dozen (or more) rounds seems to be a good deal.

Fit wise, it's got a nice snug feel. I'm a size Medium in just about every glove I've ever bought, but I should have sized down on these as the fingers are all a bit long for me, especially the thumb which makes for a minor annoyance putting it on, especially with a sweaty hand.

I’m using these right now. Good glove for $5! Only complaint is mine fit a little loose, not bad, but not snug.

I used the MG Dynagrip Elite gloves for years until we joined Costco last July. I then bough a package of the Callaway gloves to try and being slightly less costly and wearing equally well I bought two more packs of those. As soon as those and the gloves I picked up at #TheGrandaddy wear out I will be trying the Kirkland gloves for sure. Every Kirkland brand item we have ever bought has met or exceeded a brand name equivalent.

Tl;DR: https://www.costco.com/Kirkland-Sig...-pack-with-Ball-Marker.product.100480253.html

Awhile ago Costco released the 4 piece Kirkland ball that took online golfers by storm. Costco has sold bulk golf items a lot in the past with one of them being a 3 pack of Callaway gloves I think for $20. But those were more of a fj weathersof glove than titleist players glove. Well that pack disappeared a little bit ago and these just showed up on the Costco website this week. 4 gloves that look like a clone of the titleist players glove and a poker chip ball marker for $20. The only downsides I see right now are no right handed gloves for the lefties, no cadet sizes for our short fingered friends, and no xxl gloves for the giants.

That said, this is something I could totally see myself buying. I like to think that branded gloves make a difference, but after switching to srixon gloves for the price I will definitely check these out. On the plus side, they really do look like a nice glove.

And typod the title....
Picked up a Four Pac.

They really are excellent gloves for any price.

5 bucks a piece.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

Back