Costco Gold Glove

M2Giles

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
8ish
Tl;DR: https://www.costco.com/Kirkland-Sig...-pack-with-Ball-Marker.product.100480253.html

Awhile ago Costco released the 4 piece Kirkland ball that took online golfers by storm. Costco has sold bulk golf items a lot in the past with one of them being a 3 pack of Callaway gloves I think for $20. But those were more of a fj weathersof glove than titleist players glove. Well that pack disappeared a little bit ago and these just showed up on the Costco website this week. 4 gloves that look like a clone of the titleist players glove and a poker chip ball marker for $20. The only downsides I see right now are no right handed gloves for the lefties, no cadet sizes for our short fingered friends, and no xxl gloves for the giants.

That said, this is something I could totally see myself buying. I like to think that branded gloves make a difference, but after switching to srixon gloves for the price I will definitely check these out. On the plus side, they really do look like a nice glove.

And typod the title....

Interesting find. I might have to look into these.

This explains why I can’t get the callaway gloves I have been buying I think I may check these out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried a pack of the new gloves knowing that they likely wouln’t fit with my oversized palms normally requiring a cadet large or xl. A large was too narrow/small in the palm and the thumb was too long.

These look nice, too bad there’s nothing for the lefties.

FWIW, I was in a Costco near Sarasota on Monday and bought the Callaway 3-pack for $19.99 (it might have been $17.99). 4 gloves and a poker chip for $19.99 is a solid price.

Will be looking for these next time I go, need gloves for the season.. even if cheaper practice/range gloves, better than beating up good ones

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I might have to encourage my coworker who lives near a Costco and has a membership to grab me a pack of these.

Looks like a deal. I find it curious though that the measuring picture for a left hand glove shows the right hand.

No Cadet sizes = No Sale

I have been buying low cost cabretta leather gloves off Amazon for 3 years now. They perform just like the expensive FJ and Titleist gloves imo and they cost 1/4 of the price or less. I am sure these are exactly the same as the FingerTen or MG gloves and they will be a high quality product at an inexpensive price. Honestly given the look of these it would not shock me if they are coming out of the same Chinese factory that the Titleist gloves come out of. The only difference is the badge embroidered to the velcro tab, ie the exact same glove.

I kind of like Zero Friction’s synthetic gloves because they don’t make my hand too hot in the summer. But they have a tendency to tear the leather palm really easily. Plus I prefer funky colors to all white gloves. Even so, if I see some of these next time I am in Costco I’ll pick them up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No cadet sizes is a killer for this sausage fingered player. I've been buying the quality sports brand cabretta gloves from budget golf which seem to be random overruns with the logos removed. picked up a batch for 3.96 each recently

Whenever I see specials like this, I think bulk China buy special. The quality may be a little lax, but you can get a good deal.

I was at our local Costco earlier this week and they still had the three-pack of Callaway gloves in stock. I picked up two packages as they have worn like iron for me and I've actually been able to machine wash them and have them retain their softness when dry. They were $17.99/3-pack, slight cheaper than MG gloves at $6.49 each which I've also been very pleased with in the past.

Speaking of gloves, did I see that Snell has now introduced golf gloves? Did I misread the deal or are they $19.99 each? Seems out of character for Snell given the great prices on their balls.

I order a set of mediums gloves, have a pretty darn new Titliest player's glove and some old foot joys to report and compare if anyone is interested.

On a side note, I'm hoping these will perform a bit better than the MGs and the unbranded options I've seen. I know I have my bad habits. I am an Arizona that doesn't care if he putts with his glove on. I'm sure that doesn't help glove longevity. Still, the MG glove is the only one I've used that has developed a hole and it came within a month of purchase.

......the MG glove is the only one I've used that has developed a hole and it came within a month of purchase.

Until this past fall when we joined Costco I've used MG gloves for many, many years. The only issue I ever had with them was when they had a bad batch where the velcro didn't hold for very long. They replaced not only the unused ones I had but the used ones I had not yet thrown away.

They replaced not only the unused ones I had but the used ones I had not yet thrown away.

Good to know! Didn't think of reaching out to them but maybe I will. I think I got one round and 4 or 5 long range sessions out of the glove.

Bought mine in the warehouse about a month ago. Good gloves.

No cadet size is a deal breaker for me.

Besides I've still got a stash of the Costco Callaways. While they didn't have them in warehouse, you could get 4 packs online for about the same as the warehouse 3 pack. And cadets were available so knowing that some of these things can be transient in nature, I bought a bunch. Figured at that price I'd go through 3 or 4 a season but it's been more like 1 or 2.

I went ahead and purchased a (4) pack of the Kirkland brand gloves. They are due to arrive tomorrow. I will be comparing the gloves to my current gamer a Titleist Players and a practice glove by FootJoy.

I went ahead and purchased a (4) pack of the Kirkland brand gloves. They are due to arrive tomorrow. I will be comparing the gloves to my current gamer a Titleist Players and a practice glove by FootJoy.
Please do. They look exactly the same.

Got these in today. Nice full leather glove with good sizing (medium large for me). For $5 each these will last for a long time. Probably all year for me. My grip is light so I can play with a glove for a long time.
2f0ee4b8525232d01b2fe9894b3597ef.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Got these in today. Nice full leather glove with good sizing (medium large for me). For $5 each these will last for a long time. Probably all year for me. My grip is light so I can play with a glove for a long time.
2f0ee4b8525232d01b2fe9894b3597ef.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Mine are due to be delivered today as well. Looking forward to trying them out.

Back