Contest- The King has a Quest for you

Here you go!

Change the golf clubs to a Coors Light can in the third spot and you've won!

Change the golf clubs to a Coors Light can in the third spot and you've won!
I prefer Coors Light myself but in this case it seems wrong for any beer reference to not be The King of Beer.

Great idea! Look forward to all the entries...as I am in that pool of shallow when it comes to this stuff.

I know what I want to do. I just have no idea how to make it.

Here's my entry. Not the sharpest but best I can do.

34417dcd28d5641f162da2890c0645aa.jpg

12821373_10156652292245268_3057830536914660463_n.jpg

my extremely poor excuse of a photoshop attempt haha.

12821373_10156652292245268_3057830536914660463_n.jpg

my extremely poor excuse of a photoshop attempt haha.

Your skills are far better than mine. I don't even know how to get started on an original design.

Your skills are far better than mine. I don't even know how to get started on an original design.

I think we all know who you have to include in your design......they lack of upper body coverings.

I think we all know who you have to include in your design......they lack of upper body coverings.

As much fun as that would be I've got a great idea that he would love. No shenanigans with the King on this one.

As much fun as that would be I've got a great idea that he would love. No shenanigans with the King on this one.

Fair enough haha

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thecrest4.jpg

Oh Exalted one I hope my Entry is worthy of thee. All of your requirements have been met.

Last edited:
401801b43b9c5ef04d27adfa5cf82606.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Impressive entry AshMan

This will be fun to see, I don't have an ounce of creativity when it comes to artistry but will be following for sure.

For the King. My entry.

c30e8ea9cefc7e832a20071dca5110fd.jpg

Last edited:
The King is pleased. The creative juices are definitely flowing in the kingdom. Keep it up all!

Wish I was better at Photoshop cause I have some good ideas for this guy. :D

Wish I saw this last night, when I was making the fake Team NE and Team NY/NJ logos, lol.

I'll try and get something in by the deadline.

Goof stuff so far...

I think Moose's avatar from last week should win.

Thanks...modified to fit the rules set forth by the King.

Ohh Moose so funny but this pales in comparison to some of the other entries. Better get back to the drawing board if you want to win this thing!

Bored at work....I sketched up a little something. Probably won't get it done digitally til tonight.

Back