Who Is The Masters Favorite?

Bubba and Phil for sure. They're playing well and can hit all the shots there.

Right now I'd probably take "the field" vs the bigger names. It's hard to bet against Bubba at Augusta as much as I don't want to say that. Adam Scott is playing really damn well. But I have a feeling a not so big name will be the winner this year.

I miss the days of the field or Tiger being a real bet in vegas

I'm very skeptical that Jordan will make the cut, he has not been playing well this year. AS has been on point, but I don't know that he'll pull it off. Bubba seems like a safe bet. I'd love to see Jason take it though, or Finau.

Jason Dufner.

Why not?

Vegas is going with Spieth and Rory, but I get the feeling Bubba will get another green jacket.

Favorites? Day, Spieth, Mickelson

Dark Horses? McDowell, Kuchar, Dufner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As of right now I think it is Bubba and Adam Scott. I don't think Matsuyuma is a good enough putter to be considered a favorite.

Favorite: Adam Scott, but I think Sneds or Oosthuizen takes it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spieth.

Bubba and I'm not discounting Rory and what he's capable of

In my mind it's between Adam Scott and Bubba. Bubba for the win.

They way Adam is playing he should be up there. I do think Jason Day will hit a bit of form for the Masters even though he hasn't played great lately. Also you cant rule Bubba out.

I think it has to be Adam Scott. He's a past Masters Champion. And he won the last 2 PGA Tour stops. Anyone choosing another player is just biased for that player. :angel:

Based on play, I'd have to say Adam Scott or Bubba.

Heres who vegas says:

Jordan Spieth 8/1
Rory McIlroy 8/1
Adam Scott 12/1
Bubba Watson 12/1

I think that Bubba is playing pretty well right now so he is my favorite going into Masters Week!

Bubba, Speith, and Scott.... the last 3 to win it! I think Bubba and Scott are absolutely dialed in right now so if they can maintain it they will make big moves.

I think Rory and Phil are in the mix too.

they are, but in terms of THE favorite, I have to go with those 2 I named based on results with wins. Phil has been playing really well and always feels confident when he shows up at Augusta. Rory is that 1 round away, had 3 good rounds at both Northern Trust and Doral, but hasn't put all 4 together. If I was naming top 5 favorites, those 2 names would be on the list.

Heres who vegas says:

Jordan Spieth 8/1
Rory McIlroy 8/1
Adam Scott 12/1
Bubba Watson 12/1

Based on recent form, past history and these lines you'd have to consider Bubba and Adam as 1a and 1b. Spieth and McIlroy are getting most of the public money it appears. Spieth will show well, but I don't think he can touch what he did last year. McIlroy hasn't figured out how to play that course yet from what I've seen. He is the most talented of the four but it may take him a few more tournament rounds to figure ANGC out.

As a value guy a bit further down, I love Justin Rose at 25-1. Finished in the top 25 every year at Augusta since 2011 and is in pretty good form right now.

If Adam Scott keeps improving with the putter, you gotta think he's right there. Hard to go against Spieth, though. He's struggled at times this year, but I think he'll be ready to defend.

#AnybodyButBubba

It pains me to say it, but I think Bubba has a great chance, Rose/Spieth and maybe DJ a close second behind.

they are, but in terms of THE favorite, I have to go with those 2 I named based on results with wins. Phil has been playing really well and always feels confident when he shows up at Augusta. Rory is that 1 round away, had 3 good rounds at both Northern Trust and Doral, but hasn't put all 4 together. If I was naming top 5 favorites, those 2 names would be on the list.

Two be fair, you said THE favorite and gave two names...haha

I think I have 3. Phil, Rory, AS. If I had to pick one, I would go Rory. I think going left hand low got his putting moving in the right direction, and given some more time to get comfortable with it, I think he starts actually battling for W's.

Back