Get Cured Team Match Play - THP Event in NY

Oh yeah it's going to be a good one and something that THPers will have a blast with. Team events, the glory and of course the gear

Man, dropping like flies in here. GreggDrews and O'Carroll, are you guys going to have enough to field a team? :act-up:

One note to participants like we are putting in most event signups.
Participants will be required to review the equipment they receive post event on THP. If you are not willing to spend some time on the forum and review the equipment, this one might not be for you. Thanks for understanding guys.

I've already done some recruiting. It's unfortunate that guys from the area might not make it, but that will not stop the event from being highly sought and a BLAST.

This will be very much understood and not a problem for whomever ends up on my team. And I'm sure Gregg is prepared to say the same.

I am also doing some recruiting and trying to get some guys to join THP and sign up for this event. I totally agree with Pete that it is understood and expected to review the equipment and have zero worries about this not happening with whoever ends up on my team.

I can't believe there are doubts about even filling the teams, I am here Losing sleep about it, I really hope I can make it

Edit, I really hope I can get in!

I hope THPers aren't sleeping on this one. The guys from Cure are top notch, as is their equipment. I am frantically trying to find a way to somehow make this event work. Honestly it will all come down to where we are with our relocation.

Still excited for this one. Just wish sign ups were here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Signups will be here before we know it.

Signups will be here before we know it.

This is going to be an awesome event. Quick question, is there golf on that Friday, May 13th or is that more of a meet and greet? Just wondering because I probably can come up after work but absolutely cannot take that day off.

This is going to be an awesome event. Quick question, is there golf on that Friday, May 13th or is that more of a meet and greet? Just wondering because I probably can come up after work but absolutely cannot take that day off.

Meet and greet Friday evening, but golf is only Saturday and sunday.

Meet and greet Friday evening, but golf is only Saturday and sunday.

Thanks. Looks like this event should work for my schedule.

Still have this event on my pondering list. I sure could use some help with my putting, and I can't think of a better way to do it than to get a chance to visit NY with some THPers.

Still have this event on my pondering list. I sure could use some help with my putting, and I can't think of a better way to do it than to get a chance to visit NY with some THPers.
Ponder for now but come the 21st I think it would be wise to sign up

9 days til signup. Looking forward to this. I want to play golf on my home state and be on a team captained by two good guys who I have played a few rounds with and know they will do well as captains. Getting to,talk putting and putters with the Cure guys is awesome.

9 days til signup. Looking forward to this. I want to play golf on my home state and be on a team captained by two good guys who I have played a few rounds with and know they will do well as captains. Getting to,talk putting and putters with the Cure guys is awesome.

Well said dude, except for the home state part, i can't relate to that haha

Does it upset you that I will be using this event to beat you the next month at RR? Getting my putting Cured will be scary for opponents....

we we can grant you temp NY status so u can be a fellow NYer for a weekend.

Does it upset you that I will be using this event to beat you the next month at RR? Getting my putting Cured will be scary for opponents....

Boom. Shot over the bow.

If the Cure putters and the Cure guys make my putting better than it is...

a) you should pray to whomever that I am on your team
b) some pretty good crutches on Team NE to carry me to the green.

"We win with putts"

only one week until sign up, who will join me in may to get Cured?

I believe I am in for this, calendar is free and have initial approval on the home front! Getting excited

I will be trying for a spot in this event. I love everything about this event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One more week!

This is going to be a hot ticket!

Back