JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
[video=youtube_share;jS-7aSIEJ3M]https://youtu.be/jS-7aSIEJ3M[/video]

Wow.. That is really great quality. I might have to pick one of these up!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Pretty amazing what they can do !!

Wow.. That is really great quality. I might have to pick one of these up!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This looks amazing. That profile/footprint is pretty wicked.

Wow! I’m pretty sure my wife will get one of those for more grandson videos.

that looks awesome and the built in selfie stick is sweet too

That thing is cool. Might have to pick me up one of them for ShaftUp!

Pretty neat!

That’s a pretty neat camera.

This thing is really cool! Are you going to use it some this weekend ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Mostly for B Roll and have been using it already

Man, that is super sleek looking

Damn, it looks like another must have gadget for me. The GoPros are going to be collecting dust with their form factor compared to this sleek unit.

Whoa, that is pretty badass in such a small form factor.

that looks awesome and the built in selfie stick is sweet too

Why couldn't @dacatalyst41 have handed you one of these instead of that jankity contraption he forced you to work with? :alien:

Whoa, that is pretty badass in such a small form factor.

Why couldn't @dacatalyst41 have handed you one of these instead of that jankity contraption he forced you to work with? :alien:

Seriously

For those wondering the quality, here is a completely unedited shot from Haig Point at the end of the Morgan Cup. On my 27" in monitor it looks like I am still standing there. If you view it on YouTube, you should be able to adjust settings to see in 4K.

For those wondering the quality, here is a completely unedited shot from Haig Point at the end of the Morgan Cup. On my 27" in monitor it looks like I am still standing there. If you view it on YouTube, you should be able to adjust settings to see in 4K.

That is incredible quality!

yeah this thing is pretty cool

I cant wait to see the videos from this weekend.

external mic? People complain about the two mics on the Osmo pocket but watched some reviews and I thought it sounded pretty good.

Was going to buy a couple go pros to take some video on an upcoming trip, I think the competitive cost of this unit has my mind changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty great video quality. That thing is intriguing for sure. Was that also the one that caught the sand trap video you put up in the MC thread?

Back