Cart bag with “Full Length” dividers

Lurp06x

Reaction score
Handicap
???
Maybe the golfers of THP can help me. I am searching for a cart bag that is a 14 way top and has actual full length dividers that go all the the way to the bottom. I currently have a Ogio bag that has full length dividers but the dividers stop 4-5” from the bottom. It’s very annoying since everything still gets tangled. My golf partner bought those plastic golf tubes to insert in to the bag but I see him struggle every time he goes to pull a club out.

What cart bags have full length dividers that go all the way to the bottom? I live an hour away from any golf shop so I have no way of physically looking. All I have is the internet for now.

Thank you for your help

Yes Sun Mountain C-130 would be a good choice. Works well on a Clic Gear also if you are walking. Is a bit heavy of a bag though.

I have the Sun Mountain Sync bag. Smaller than the C130 but works well on my Sun Mountain Pathfinder 3 cart as well as riding cart.
3937198eb0d1b931ec0e0f1ef0700311.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

As already mentioned, the C-130 is full length. I opted for the Sync myself as it isn't as bulky and still offers enough storage for me. To me the C-130 seems designed for a riding cart, where the Sync works great for a push cart. I go back and forth and don't like how the C-130 has the woods on the side closest to the cart. Seems awkward. Both bags are high quality should you decide to go that route.

Callaway ORG 14 or 15 full length dividers and awesome storage + cooler pocket. I have the ORG 15 and love it! Fits easily on my push cart as well.

I love my Sun mountain C-130 top quality and it holds way to much stuff LOL!

Really liking my 2018 Ogio Silencer bag. Was able to pick one up at a discount from Scheel’s earlier in winter. In addition to the individual slots it also has some kind of insert at the bottom of the bag that the end of the grip “seats” in and keeps everything orderly and quiet.

I use mid-size grips and they fit fine in the insert at the bottom of the bag. No idea for any grip larger than that....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's only going to be used on a cart, its hard to beat the sun mountain C-130. Pretty much the benchmark for cart bags. They also make a hybrid version that has legs so you can stand it easier at the driving range and when storing. I wouldn't walk with the hybrid still, but the legs help in certain situation.

I need/want full length and 14 slots but also didn't want my bag to be cart only, needed to have legs for the range.

The c130S is what I ended up with and love it. No fumbling with clubs, the wind doesn't blow it over and I have enough room to pack a small child in the pockets

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

From pictures online the C-130 looks big. I mainly use a old aluminum push cart and walk. I haven’t ridden in a golf cart in awhile.

To clarify the Snyc has dividers that go all the way to the bottom as well as the C-130?

thank you

I have the Sun Mountain Sync bag. Smaller than the C130 but works well on my Sun Mountain Pathfinder 3 cart as well as riding cart.
3937198eb0d1b931ec0e0f1ef0700311.jpg

That's the bag I'm looking for. I see it available in blue but haven't seen it in red. Good looking setup!

Just found it on Budget...

C130 for me, definitely bit but I don't pack enough in it to really fill it out. Fits fine on my sun mountain reflex, at least for me .. have the Navy and it's clean and crisp

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I just ordered my new C130 SYNC bag from Budget Golf; this thread cost me some money but I'm happy about it...

From pictures online the C-130 looks big. I mainly use a old aluminum push cart and walk. I haven’t ridden in a golf cart in awhile.

To clarify the Snyc has dividers that go all the way to the bottom as well as the C-130?

thank you

Yes, all the way to the bottom dividers on the Sync as well.

Yes, all the way to the bottom dividers on the Sync as well.

Thank you looks like a new bag will be here soon!

Thank you looks like a new bag will be here soon!
Good choice. The sync is very nice. And, it's not overly large. Next is upgrading that aluminum cart

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I haven't found 1 yet. My ORG14 sucks to get clubs out of!

I bought a Ping Pioneer (2018 model) a couple of weeks ago from Carl's Golfland for $150. 15 dividers that appear to me to be full length. Great pockets and a nice cooler. I love the bag. It's a touch on the heavy side, but I don't carry, so it's not an issue. Great quality throughout the bag.

The Sync is a great bag! I purchased one this off season and couldn’t be happier with it. I purchased a used C130 last summer and found it too big for my push cart but the sync fits great and had plenty of storage!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked up he Sun Mountain Teton a month ago. I’m not at flashy as Pstmstr, LOL, but it’s a great bag, lighter than my C130, yet still carries everything I need. Can go riding cart or push cart.

8c59c09a8d11f43f731b012bd0b1d941.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I picked up he Sun Mountain Teton a month ago. I’m not at flashy as Pstmstr, LOL, but it’s a great bag, lighter than my C130, yet still carries everything I need. Can go riding cart or push cart.

8c59c09a8d11f43f731b012bd0b1d941.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MAGA.

I checked out the C130 in detail today. Love it but one major miss and one minor. I could not find a hydration pocket. I keep an insulated waterbottle in mine and one in my cooler pocket. Did I missing anything? Is Sunmountain assuming we have that on the push cart?

The minor thing is I felt the C130 slightly too big for a push cart. It isn't a weight issue because the difference from the sync to the c130 is likely 1lbs. Just a bit too thick for my personal preference.

What I really like about the C130 is not twist. Is the Sync as rigid? While noting, I looked at a stand bag and unless the c130s has a very obscure stand base it won't fit well on push carts. I'd forgotten that stand bags don't set well on push carts

I checked out the C130 in detail today. Love it but one major miss and one minor. I could not find a hydration pocket. I keep an insulated waterbottle in mine and one in my cooler pocket. Did I missing anything? Is Sunmountain assuming we have that on the push cart?

The minor thing is I felt the C130 slightly too big for a push cart. It isn't a weight issue because the difference from the sync to the c130 is likely 1lbs. Just a bit too thick for my personal preference.

What I really like about the C130 is not twist. Is the Sync as rigid? While noting, I looked at a stand bag and unless the c130s has a very obscure stand base it won't fit well on push carts. I'd forgotten that stand bags don't set well on push carts
There is the cooler pocket on the outside bottom left. Not sure if you are referring to something else as a hydration pocket.

2nd, while large, if you don't overload it it is just fine on a push cart. I've walked with mine a couple times on the sun mountain reflex cart and no issues

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I have a very nice Sun Mountain C-130 that is just a few months old. It's the sage/desert camouflage version. I'm going to be buying a stand bag that's a little smaller in the next couple weeks. I'd sell it to you for $100 or so if you pay shipping. It's a great bagand that's less than half price. It's just a little bigger bag than I need but it's awesome and does have full length dividers.

190305_C130_Sage_Desert_Camo_2@2x.jpg

Back