Slim/trim fit shorts?

FatChance

Reaction score
Handicap
I am too, uh, "mature" to wear baggy shorts. They look silly on me. What company makes good quality trim/slim fit golf shorts (sz 36)? It would be a plus if they also had similar regular golf pants as well.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I’m tall and skinny and like Bonobo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am too, uh, "mature" to wear baggy shorts. They look silly on me. What company makes good quality trim/slim fit golf shorts (sz 36)? It would be a plus if they also had similar regular golf pants as well.

I'm have some of the Puma Lux stuff. It's a couple of years old now. I think it's considered their "Performance fit" now.

The other on that I really love the fit of it the Sunice shorts. They're probably the slimmest leg I've been able to find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slim/trim fit shorts?

Bonobos - you can pick your length and fit and they are awesome. Pants as well. I’m a 35 and find every other manufacturers’ look baggy and too long in that waist size.

Last edited:
Really like the puma shorts. They named them appropriately with jackpot. I think I have 6 pairs.

Travis Matthew, and J. Lindeberg both make some great shorts for proper wear. I can't stand baggy.

Also worth noting, I picked up a really great pair of Nike shorts at DSG last summer. They're a heather grey, slim cut, but stretchy material. They've become my favorites.

Bonobos - you can pick your length and fit and they are awesome. Pants as well. I’m a 35 and find every other manufacturers’ look baggy and too long in that waist size.

Thanks for the recommendation. Looked them up and got a cpl pairs of shorts with a 20% discount for first timers. I'm hoping the Lightweight are super light since it will get really hot here in a couple of months.

Thanks for the recommendation. Looked them up and got a cpl pairs of shorts with a 20% discount for first timers. I'm hoping the Lightweight are super light since it will get really hot here in a couple of months.
The pants they have were very nice. If you have a shop near by I would recommend going since they have everything there to try on so you can nail the fit.

The pants they have were very nice. If you have a shop near by I would recommend going since they have everything there to try on so you can nail the fit.

No shop nearby that I'm aware of. But I will keep a look out. I will not need pants till November at least.

Back