The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day trip to Houston next week. 1200 bucks for flights. Insanity.

I love this Powerade commercial with 2pac narrating.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I really hope I have the time available at the end of May or June to be able to put my name in for the UST things. Bummed I haven't been able to even try for the last couple.

I think to need to enroll in ESL Class soon.

Last night I fulled up the car. Today my check engine light comes on. Check the gas cap, sure enough, the attendant didn't put it back on (just closed the door on it).

Take it in to the dealer to clear the code, and now they get to order other parts and repair a torn axle boot. I guess the gas attendant may have done me a favor!

The Official Banter Away Thread

Doing this tonight - Wife's Birthday Gift to me:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458346571.215586.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458346581.636381.jpg

So apparently in the four months I wasn't playing golf, I started getting a positive angle of attack with a driver for the first time in my life. When I played 18 a couple of weeks ago, I kept topping the drives when I teed it up like I always have (but I wasn't topping shots through the rest of the bag in the fairway), and it obviously lead to a really rough day. I had thought about it over the past few weeks, and checked some things in a mirror to make sure that the head wasn't lifting up instead (it wasn't). Played 9 this afternoon and teed the ball up a bit higher, and while direction wasn't perfect, I hit some drives I would be proud of in the middle of the season. Definitely needed today to start enjoying the game again...was really starting to question the value in paying to be that frustrated.
Rematch?

Fantastic night tonight with THPers and UST. Early morning flight tomorrow and get to see my wonderful wife

Last night I fulled up the car. Today my check engine light comes on. Check the gas cap, sure enough, the attendant didn't put it back on (just closed the door on it).

Take it in to the dealer to clear the code, and now they get to order other parts and repair a torn axle boot. I guess the gas attendant may have done me a favor!
How exactly does someone notice a torn axle boot while plugging the scan tool into the DLC under the driver side dash?

Also I haven't heard of anyone repairing CV boots in like 15 years. Is this a Canadian thing?

How exactly does someone notice a torn axle boot while plugging the scan tool into the DLC under the driver side dash?

Also I haven't heard of anyone repairing CV boots in like 15 years. Is this a Canadian thing?

My Acura TL makes a loud "clicking" noise while turning when it's cold outside and I thought this was CV joints? Not true?

My Acura TL makes a loud "clicking" noise while turning when it's cold outside and I thought this was CV joints? Not true?
It probably is.

However these days it's more cost effective to replace the entire axle as opposed to wasting 3 hours properly repairing it.

Also if it's clicking the tulips are already beyond repair.

It probably is.

However these days it's more cost effective to replace the entire axle as opposed to wasting 3 hours properly repairing it.

Also if it's clicking the tulips are already beyond repair.

I was planning on doing the axles anyways, but I'm glad you confirmed that is necessary!

Being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian makes me chuckle.

Could be the beverages speaking though.

Or not. :alien:

Being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian makes me chuckle.

Could be the beverages speaking though.

Or not. :alien:
On the contrary, it may not be the beverages.

On the contrary, it may not be the beverages.

DEFINITELY not the beverages, but I'm hoping to keep people happy/even-keel tonight in their contrarianism.

DEFINITELY not the beverages, but I'm hoping to keep people happy/even-keel tonight in their contrarianism.
I shall do the same, I think.

I figure if I avoid any convo about twanging and spine-ing golf shafts, I'll be ok.

LMAO.

Maybe we should start a Cast vs Forged convo?

I figure if I avoid any convo about twanging and spine-ing golf shafts, I'll be ok.

Be careful, people are offended easily.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back