Ecco true sizing?

Song Dog

Reaction score
Handicap
Let's say they list their size as a 40, but in US size they are a 6-6.5.
As far as you who have Eccos, is the size true to your US size. If you wear an 8 US, do you need to drop down a 1/2 - 1 size? I think I read somewhere they run a little big.
Just making sure I don't order the wrong size.
THANKS

As far as you who have Eccos, is the size true to your US size. If you wear an 8 US, do you need to drop down a 1/2 - 1 size? I think I read somewhere they run a little big.
THANKS

I size down. Typically I’m a 10.5 and I wear a 43 (9-9.5) in all of ecco a shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I size down. Typically I’m a 10.5 and I wear a 43 (9-9.5) in all of ecco a shoes.

With most all my shoes, Redwings included, I am a size 6 ( lol I got small feet). I was afraid if I went 40 / 6-6.5, they'd end up big. I will try the 5-5.5 when I order and see how they turn out.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

With most all my shoes, Redwings included, I am a size 6 ( lol I got small feet). I was afraid if I went 40 / 6-6.5, they'd end up big. I will try the 5-5.5 when I order and see how they turn out.

I would definitely try that to begin with.

THANKS

I am the same way. I typically wear between an 8.5-9 normally; and ordered a 42 which was way too big. Returned them for a 41 and found much better results.

I am the same way. I typically wear between an 8.5-9 normally; and ordered a 42 which was way too big. Returned them for a 41 and found much better results.
I'm the opposite. I'm an 8.5-9 as well and thought the 42 was perfect.

I found them to be very shallow so had to size up, width and length seemed pretty true to size. It meant my midfoot was pressing hard against the top of the shoe and my achilles/heel was never in the right place. Resulting in bleedy ankles

Ecco's are the only shoes i will order online as they always fit perfectly.

I have always found eccos to run a bit long, but narrow. I have wide feet and would need to go up a size to be comfortable width wise, but would need to go down a size for the length to work for me. Needless to say, I have never purchased a pair due to this.

I wear 9 1/2s in most shoes and 43 in the three pair of Eccos fit me best.

My Footjoys are 12's, my Eccos are 46. (Nike and Adidas would be 13s.) I wear the FJs and Eccos, as they are a comfortable fit.

My Footjoys are 12's, my Eccos are 46. (Nike and Adidas would be 13s.) I wear the FJs and Eccos, as they are a comfortable fit.

I'm this, and wear size 46. I'd say they run a little bigger, but all depends on where you're coming from.
I wear size 46 Birkenstocks (darn hippies) if that helps any.

p.s. I also do NOT have wide feet, and believe this is why they make a good fit.

Well, I ended up with these. As I wear a 6, I went with a 39 (5-5.5). I have only worn the Striker (black) pair and AMAZING!!!!! They feel SO good. At first, I could tell right off the footbed would be very comfortable. Not once it felt like I need to break them in. They were already dead on
59b294689b1d3da783a815ac1afe3d52.jpg
63f711db4437f9fcceee5e786ab52606.jpg

I have always found eccos to run a bit long, but narrow. I have wide feet and would need to go up a size to be comfortable width wise, but would need to go down a size for the length to work for me. Needless to say, I have never purchased a pair due to this.

I agree wholeheartedly. You will have to size up in Ecco shoes if you have wide feet imo.

I've never had an issue with ECCO fit at all. I wear a size 10 and get a 43. Comfort right out of the box.

I've tried a bunch of their dress shoes and the Biom hybrid golf shoes and they all are too narrow for me. Nothing fits me better than True Linkswear but I need something with better traction.

In my opinion they are true. Have Nike’s in 10 and equivalent with these

So that would mean they run large? Since 43 equates to 9-9.5...
I typed in the wrong size...it should have been 44 instead of 43.

I’m a 13 and find the 47 fits perfect.

I wish I would have read this before ordering. Now I have a pair that are too long, and exchanging them with TGW sounds like more trouble than it's worth. :(

Screen Shot 2021-12-01 at 8.47.56 AM.png
Thought this might help. Italian shoe brands and other Euro brands often use a shoe last that is longer in the forefoot. It give the shoe a longer appearance. Companies that sell primarily to the American market use a different last.

Im an 11.5 usually and the Ecco 11/11.5 fits well. They are a tad wider than others. A reg width Adidas, and others, is too tight but the eccos are perfect

Back